Chapter 41: 4.06, innocent playful white lotus

Începe de la început

Thinking of the daytime things, Lin Zizhen still feels incredible, wishing for a tree, is there really something magical in this world?

[This is of course, host adults, when your level is getting higher and higher, you will find that not all the world is an ordinary world,] 001 has always added this knowledge to Lin Zikai. But obviously it is not enough. [When you get to level b, or a| level, you will understand that the repairs and magic worlds that you have seen in the book are true, even if you are at the s level. Or ss level, you will find that God is really there. 】

As a self-system, 001 knows more about these things than the average system.

[And the host, the reason why the wishing tree is so magical is not unreasonable, because the wishing tree is the goddess of the goddess of spring. 001 turned over the information downloaded from the main system, and then explained to Lin Ziyi one by one.

"God? What is that?" Hearing a fresh vocabulary, Lin Ziqiu raised his eyebrows and looked at the kitten who was chasing his tail in midair. He really wanted to slap it and shoot it!

[God is the key to becoming a god. In the world of God, human beings want to be gods. In addition to the need for powerful power, they need a godhead. If there is no godhead, even if power reaches the **** level, it can only become a false god. Not the true God. 】

The explanation of 001 made Lin Zi a sigh, and couldn't help but think of the wishing tree. "Is there only a wish tree in all the world?"

[There are many wishing trees, but the goddess of spring has ceased to exist. 】Because all of her godhead fragments have become wishing trees, there is no way to become the former godhead.

Just as Lin Zikai wanted to get further knowledge about the world from 001, the door that connected the room suddenly rang, and then the door was quietly pushed open, and there was no forest in the bed. Any movement, the other party seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, then sneaked into the room of Lin Zikai, bypassing him and went to the other side of the bed and slowly lay down.

It was only when he had not completely slackened that he saw a pair of black eyes looking at him, scared him to almost pick it up from the bed.

"Yes...speak, you didn't sleep." The person who thought that the other person had fallen asleep before he sneaked on his face was embarrassed. It is really shameful to be caught now.

"Well, I didn't sleep." Lin Zikai's voice was steady, and there was no meaning of ridicule, but he was red-faced, his speech was broken, and he really learned badly!

I thought I could sleep secretly here for one night, and then I left before dawn, but I didn't think that I didn't sleep at all. Now I have to be arrested after I am caught, and my heart is tired, _(:з"∠ )_

However, the movement was very slow. He was telling Lin Zikai with his actions. He is not willing to do anything at all, and he does not want to leave at all!

"Say, I am sleeping here today." Because I got the words, now he is completely excited to sleep, maybe it is easy to sleep a little by the side of the words.

"Okay." Looking at the other side's poor appearance, Lin Zikai had no way to refuse, but now the relationship between him and Yu is not yet clear, it is estimated that he will not do anything, so that two people simply cover the quilt to sleep Lin Zizhen is completely unconcerned.

"I know you don't agree, I am..." While squatting, I was reluctantly ready to get up. The next moment, he found that Lin Zikai said that it was not a refusal. "Yes, what did you just say, is it not? it is good?"

Looking at the excitement of Lin, Lin Zi nodded, then closed his eyes, a pair of "looking on the other side, do not quarrel", completely without the meaning of ignorance.