Chapter 40: 4.05, innocent playful white lotus

Start from the beginning

Then...

Do not like sweets = not prepared for him = all things are in the hands of Xiaoqi = Xiaoqi has him not! ?

How is this going! !

"Yes, my taste has changed a lot now." Of course, this is not a casual statement. His taste is really changing. As long as it is something that he has made, no matter what he can eat, I also feel very much in line with his taste.

He likes this feeling, which makes him feel that he and the words are exceptionally fit.

He seemed to be looked at by the elders with some spoiled and pleasing look. He suddenly felt funny, but seeing the two children reconciled as much as he felt relieved.

Although he can't question the decision of the family owner, in fact, he still hopes that the owner's side has a saying. They all know that the world's most suitable guardian of the family is the word, no matter who it is, the owner is absolutely not. Will trust each other so much.

The trust between the two of them took ten years to cultivate and it was not replaced overnight.

On the other side, Bai Lingling saw the interaction between the two people. Suddenly, she felt that something was wrong in her heart. My brother was not very good at this dark guard. He was not so gentle to himself, and he did not laugh at it.

However, at this time, Bai Lingling did not say much, but watched the two men carefully and found that there was no tacit understanding between the two people except from time to time, and there was nothing more than the warmth between the two. A special place, is that my own illusion?

Now Bai Lingling has no way to be sure.

"The elders, my brother and his dark guard are not too close, so if one day his dark defender married his wife and children?" Looking at the two people going out to send, Bai Lingling whispered, greatly His eyes are squinting, as if he is caring for Lin Zikai.

When I heard Bai Lingling's words, the elders glanced and smiled at her. "Miss Bai San, the problem you are worried about will not become a reality, because on the day they enter the training camp, everything belongs to the owner. The dark guard is usually not married, especially the close guard of the owner."

"Personal guardian?" Bai Lingling's big eyes with doubts, she heard this for the first time. "There is a difference between the big elders and the dark guards. What is the close-fitting guard?"

"The personal guardian is a dark guard that only the family owner and the mother have. The original owner helped the current homeowner to arrange a close-fitting guard, but the owner did not agree but chose to speak." Many people once opposed it. But now everyone thinks that the choice of the owner is too wise.

Because the third year from the dark island, I defeated the one who was trained by the former homeowner to the peak of the Guardian.

"Yes...what is it..." Hearing the words of the master of the house, Bai Lingling's eyes were a little bit stunned, and Bai Lier was smug.

Looking at these two people, the elders are a pity. If it is not a question of bloodlines, the person who will become the master of the house in the future will definitely be the Miss Bai Lingling. In fact, the elders also like this person to choose, but it is a pity that this thing is bloody. It is more important than anything else in the family, so it is a pity that such a lovely child.

"Thank you, the elders reminded me that I will try my best to make myself better and become a good guy with my captain." Bai Lingling clenched her fists and cheered herself, but was ridiculed by Bai Lier. One sentence.