Chapter 39: 4.04, innocent playful white lotus

Start from the beginning

Now Lin Zikai may not have discovered it himself, but 001 has already noticed that Lin Zizhen's influence on the bloodline is very serious now. When the host adult first activates the bloodline, he should remind him not to raise the bloodline level once. Too high.

"Is it affected?" 001 caused Lin Zikai to be deeply alert. Now he does not have much right. If it is before, he will never agree with such endless killing, even if he must be in such an environment. The same goes for living in China. At least he can maintain the food demand to the bottom of his life, instead of killing him. Hey, even he finally kills people just to satisfy his appetite.

[The host adult has also discovered it, so please pay more attention to it now. Otherwise, you will eventually become a blood family, a real blood family. 】 The kind of arrogant, elegant and cruel bloodthirsty creature.

"Well, I know, I will be careful in the future, 001 today thank you for your reminder." Fortunately, now 001 reminds the timely, so that Lin Zikai has preparedness, for Lin Zikai such people, have prepared, The current assimilation of blood will not affect him much.

[The host adult understands it, but it is not impossible to improve the blood, but it is not enough now. When the host is at the b level, when the fifth floor of the mall is open, there is a special medicine that can remove all the blood. Negative effects, but the kind of remedy is expensive and scary, but the completion of the task according to the host adult is not a problem at all. 】 Now 001's respect for Lin Zikai is really like the use of the river to stretch.

001 has existed for many years, and the host with such a high task completion rate is the first time it has been seen. The host recorded in the main system is not as powerful as his host!

"Well, I know, 001, let's work together," Lin Zikai seems to have thought of something. His eyes are on the 001 flying in the excitement. "Is there a hidden mission in this world?" The reward given by the hidden task Lin Zizhen felt that the hidden mission of the world could not be abandoned.

[Of course, there are one to three hidden missions in all the worlds. 001 told Lin Zikai all the things he knew.

"More than one mission?" Lin Ziyi thought that there was only one mission, but now it seems that it is not like that. He needs to consider whether it is worthwhile to waste more experience in order to hide the mission.

[Yes, depending on the world, the task content is different. Similarly, the task reward is different.] The hidden task is still very good, but as the difficulty of the world increases, the hidden task becomes more and more difficult. It has also become increasingly difficult to accomplish, and [as the world ranks, the difficulty is increasing, and some tasks can even threaten the life of the host. 】

These words are not accidental. The world is not like this. If you want to harvest, you have to pay the price. If you don't pay anything, you may be able to get what you want.

001 looked at the host of the host, I already know what it is, and I feel relieved. After the world is upgraded, the task is really difficult to complete, but...

Some tasks are a breeze for the host family, especially the task of breaking up the male and female owners.

Oh, now he knows that the male owner of the original bg world can also be the base, it is really up!

Lin Zikai and 001 have such a sentence without a word, because of this time of training, Lin Zikai has long been able to stand firmly on the wire which is not much thicker on the hair.

So, I went to Lin Zikai's room from my room and sneaked into the room.

The whole room was dark, and only the soft moonlight slowly penetrated through the window. The person who had been accompanying himself had been floating in the air. The sea breeze blew his clothes and the hair was strong. Under the sea breeze, it seems that the whole person can go with the wind at any time.