Chapter 37: 4.02, innocent playful white lotus

Start from the beginning

And after she gave birth, she died. No one knows how she died, but because she has no mother to make her childhood difficult, it is the only one who lends a helping hand when she is being bullied.

Although she couldn't see any emotions on her face, she could feel the warmth of this person, so in order to say that she first met her eldest brother, I hope that my eldest brother can give her words to her own secret guard, but she is being elder brother. Refused, and now there is finally a chance to turn the words into their own secret guards, why not give up!

The person in charge immediately understood after seeing the sly eyes. The young lady had already moved her intentions. If she does not bring people back today, it is estimated that she will not easily stop.

Although I think that the head of the family will pick up the words, but now think about it, the words returned to here for nearly two months, there is no movement at the main house, maybe the owner really wants to change a dark guard, since this makes Miss Seven will have no problem with the words... right.

"Understood, please wait for Miss Seven, I will send someone to bring the words."

When the man went to the training ground to take the words away, everyone looked at the eyes with a complex look, puzzled, envious, but more numb.

Along the way, Lin Zikai said nothing, just quietly behind the leader, his eyes were as numb as those people.

"Speaking brother, you are finally here." When I saw Lin Zikai walk into the room, the screaming screaming of the gas field seemed to change back to the girl in an instant, and she slowly walked over to the forest. With a lovely smile on his face, "Speaking brother, I am coming to pick you up."

Yes, he is picking him up. Later, his brother is her family. It is the secret guard of her alone. It is no longer a big brother.

"Okay." For the sake of jealousy, Lin Zikai just returned a word quietly, and then kneeled in front of him and swears allegiance. This is a ritual of the dark guard, who will only marry his master in his life. This embarrassment means that the Guardian has offered all the loyalty to this person, and there is no way to ask him to see him again in the future.

"Speaking brother, I don't like your name. Can I change your name for you?" Although I am used to calling this person, I don't like it to call him. This will make her think that this person belongs to her eldest brother. She doesn't like the feeling of this. "It's called Luo, Luo of Luoyang, and my name is the same word, can't you listen?"

The two people on the side, after hearing the embarrassing words, set off a storm in their hearts, watching Lin Zikai's eyes full of inquiry. How can this person be able to give his name, one of his own surnames? It is a privilege to give the other person a name and the other one to directly give his name to the other.

"His subordinates lead." Lin Zikai did not get up, still kneeling on the knees.

A dark stone room, a black girl standing in the middle of the room, a young man in black in front of her knees, the youth's face has no expression, just like a quiet doll, this scene is so weird But the sorrowful love in the eyes of the girl makes people feel a kind of warmth.

"Luo Gege will be with me in the future," nodded and let the young man get up. He walked over to him and hugged his waist, because the perennial nutrition was not good. The good looking thin body snuggled in the arms of Lin Zikai. In, "Luo Gege, you are my loved one, my only relative."

The relatives in the family will only bully her. Only this person in the world will be good to her. This time she will never let go.

Since everything was settled, he left the dark island with Lin Zikai, but he didn't know why. Looking at the back of the two people, the person in charge suddenly felt that there was a bad feeling.