Chapter 37: 4.02, innocent playful white lotus

Start from the beginning

"Reassured, I have a sense of proportion." Lin Zizhen is not lying, but really has a sense of proportion, although the frequency of his blood is not low, but each time the blood intake is not much, although killing is reasonable, but Lin Ziyi also It is impossible to let people on the Dark Island know that there is a heterogeneity here.

When I heard Lin Zikai's words, 001 was also relieved. Since the host adults said that they were measured, there would be no problem. It has never been a mistake to do things for the host.

Two people chatted, and suddenly there was another strange atmosphere around them.

After activating the blood lineage, Lin Zikai found that he was sensitive to changes in the outside world. He felt a lot and could find many things that could not be found before. This feeling is quite fresh for Lin Zikai.

Quickly hiding behind the other side, covering his mouth, taking a bite on his neck, and then ending the other's life together, this forest has been familiar with this process.

Just after the opponent was finished, Lin Ziyu heard a whistle.

Picking up an eyebrow, Lin Ziyu knows that this is a whistle of the collection, it seems that what is happening outside.

When Lin Zixu felt the meeting place, he even heard an unexpected news. A person he knew went to the island. No, it should be said that he is the person who knows what he knows.

"Why is she here?" 001 gave him no information about this sly coming to the Dark Island. The sly secret guard written on the information was for her to choose.

[This, if I have not estimated the mistake, she should be directed at the host.] 001 is more familiar with the story than Lin Zikai. [I once said that she likes words very much, even wants to say anything. I have to leave in my hands, but I am not willing to give it up, but now I am sending you to the Dark Island. It is a good opportunity for her. It is estimated that she can't wait to choose the dark guard just as an adult. 】

Poor male master, if he waits for him to come to the dark island, he finds that the host is no longer there and does not know what will happen.

He is sure that the host of his small intestines will never refuse this opportunity to leave, so the man is destined to be tragedy. _(:з"∠)_

"For me, if I don't follow her away, is it too inhuman?" Lin Ziwei thought silently, anyway, the two months have already made him master the blood, not easy It's out of control, so it's not impossible to leave, so that's it!

001: Oh, host an adult, want to retaliate against the male owner and say directly, don't look for excuses to listen to the fake.

Sure enough, as 001 thought, I found the person in charge immediately after waiting.

"Seven Miss, you should know that the identity of the speech is special, so..." It is not that he does not want to agree, but now that although the owner has sent the words back and let the words train with the newcomers, they never say that they can be like other darkness. Wei was taken away, and the weather of the 10,000-headed family disappeared. He wanted to take the person back and found that the person was gone, and whoever could bear the anger of the owner.

"Big brother should know the rules of Dark Island. Since Big Brother is now sending people back, you should know that someone will take away his brother and acquiesce. If you are so afraid of something," I smiled cutely, but my eyes were closed. There is a suffocating in the middle, and the children of the family are really innocent and lovely. "It is better to consider the consequences of angering me than to consider the special status of your words."

Hey, now is the right thing to say, who will stop who is dead!

The brothers and sisters of the family are not the children of the same mother. They are the sons of the mother, and the mother of the aunt may not be able to count on the ancient room. At best, it can only be regarded as a house.