Chapter 34: 3.09, gentle and inclusive white lotus

Start from the beginning

However, although he thought very well, there was no way to implement it because the person who gave her information was...

"Who is this? This question is not as good as asking me directly, after all..." Lin Zikai slowly came out and looked at Bailuo, who had already lost sight of it, and brought a bit of pleasure to his heart. "Tell Bai Yanfei's These people are me."

Looking at Lin Zikai's coming out, Bai Luo was completely stupid. He thought that this time was a family that had a bad relationship with Bai, or a business with contradictions. He couldn't think of this. The person in the matter turned out to be Lu Feng.

"Why..." Bai Jia did not offend Lu Feng, even if there were some small unhappiness last time, but it was not solved.

"Why? I thought that the White House owner should understand very well. Isn't the White House owner wanting to say that you don't even know that Bai Qing is not your daughter, or that you want to say that you don't want to control me through Bai Qing at all. Then master Lu Jia?" Lin Zikai's words stabbed into Bai Luo's heart. He thought that what he had done was already hidden. But the fact is completely the opposite. "White home, is it a comfortable life in these years? Is your heart raised?"

Lin Zikai's voice was very gentle, even with a bit of smile, but looking at Bai Luo's eyes was unusually cold, as if he were looking at a dead person.

"Lu Shao, you misunderstood, how can I do such a thing, who is saying this in front of you, you misunderstood me!" Now Bailu feels that he is suffering from the enemy, if today is please It wasn't for Lu Feng. He could still find a way to shut up people here, but now Lu Feng himself has admitted that he can guarantee that no one will offend the Lu family for him.

In particular, now Wenzhe is standing next to Lin Zikai in the form of a protector, so that everyone understands that even if Lujiahe Wenren is not united, the relationship is close enough.

What is even more noticeable is that the people brought by Wen Biao are not his friends, but the Lu family. Now this information is enough for everyone to understand that the wind direction of the city has changed!

"Is it wrong if you know it right away, I think Aran will bring me good news." Lin Zikai did not go on, but sat quietly on the chair that had just heard people move. The high-spirited look makes everyone around you understand the gap between themselves and this person.

After a short time, a person came out of the house, his face was gloomy, holding something in his hand, Lin Zi didn't know, but looking at the other person's face, he could know that it was not a good thing.

"Aran, what did you find?" Looking at Luran, Lin Zizhen's voice was light, especially when he looked at Bailuo's instantly paler face. He understood that it was definitely for him. of.

"Lobby brother, turned out to be a 'pink angel'!" Luran's voice with a clear bite, and looked at Bai Luo's gaze with a sense of killing, can not wait to directly kill Bailuo.

The pink angels came out in four words, and the people present were all inexplicable. Looking at Bai Luo's eyes also brought a bit of disdain.

The pink angel is something ordinary ordinary people may not know, but the rich people basically have not seen it with their own eyes, but also know what it is, for no reason, just because the pink angel is really famous.

It is a powerful hallucinogen. Those who have taken a pink angel will regard the first person they see as their beloved one, and will raise their uncontrollable desires.

Now that the pink angel appears here, it means that Bailuo is really counting Lu Daxiao.

"White house owner, what else can you say now?" Lin Zikai most hated being counted by people. Now it happens that there is such a courageous person, how can Lin Zikai not be good at this time, "Pink Angel How about the efficacy of the drug? I don't think I need to say that the white house owner should know. What else can I say?