Chapter 3: .07 gentle and inclusive white lotus

Start from the beginning

"Maple, you are fine, it's good..."

The two hugged so quietly, no one spoke. After a few minutes, the smelly cell phone rang, and after receiving the phone, the face was gloomy, and even the eyes were killed.

"Auntie?" Such an emotionally unstable aunt is rare. Looking at him like this, Lin Biao will feel uneasy.

"The thing just happened has been investigated. It was just poured on the road we were on." Because there was a shower during the day, the ground was still wet, so even if I saw the ground is wet, there is no smell. I care, but the result of this unintentionality is that I almost confessed the fate of two people.

"Auntie, it's not your fault, don't think about it anymore. I will solve this problem for a good time!" The matter has developed into this, and it is time to let the Lu family activities!

Because of this kind of thing, let the people go back to the woods and don't feel at ease, let the people stay in the room.

"Maple, I will solve this incident. You can rest assured that there will be such a thing." Wen Renqi is very embarrassed about this incident. If it is not because he always appears in front of Feng, Feng does not I will encounter such dangers, so he will definitely solve the problem!

Lin Zikai shook his head and said something before he heard it again. "Reassured, this time I will let Lu Jia investigate it well. You are now looking for Wen Hao. It is already a lack of work. These things are The kids of the family can still solve it, and this time it is obviously directed at me. How can I easily let those people go?"

Although reluctant, but Wen 澜 knows that Lin Zikai said yes, he is really some singularity, and these things are handed over to Lu Jia to solve.

Lu Jia's speed is very fast, but it was three days to find out that this matter was checked for seven or eighty-eight. These clues are enough for Lin Zi to guess things eight times.

"Right, big brother, there is one more thing you may not know," Lu Lin suddenly opened at this time when Lin Zikai wanted to hang up the phone. "It's about the front desk of your private clinic last time. I have already investigated her information."

"Well? Is there any problem with her?" This topic has made Lin Ziyi interested. People who have been investigating for so long but can't investigate can now finally know what she is hiding. It is really attractive.

"She has no problem. The problem is her mother." Lu Ran was also surprised when he got the information. "Bai Qing's mother, Yan Fei, was named Bai Yanfei 30 years ago. The illegitimate daughter of the White House."

Who can think of this Yan Fei is Bai Yanfei who jumped the white chicken in the same year, who can think of this white Qing turned out to be the daughter of Bai Yanfei.

"I know, Aran has lost your news. Now I probably know what I am facing." What about Bai Yanfei's daughter? Now he found himself looking down at Bai Qing.

[叮咚, I received a hidden task: Bai Qing's life experience, investigating why Bai Yanfei left the White House more than 20 years ago, and who is Bai Qing's father, task reward: original attribute point 1, character reinforcement point 1, Failure without penalty. 】

"Well? Is there only a character reinforcement point and the original attribute point?" The tasks that Lin Zikai has received so far are usually the tasks that the points and experience values will reward. Suddenly there is a reward without these rewards. Lin Zikai is still somewhat unaccustomed. .

[Hidden missions usually give something special, but because the level of the host is too low, the hidden people give less. If you come to the a. level or even the s level, if you are repairing it, maybe you can still There is the best magic weapon, so the host adults should not underestimate the hidden mission! 001 Desperately explained, I hope that the host will not be able to complete the hidden task because the current task reward is not rich enough.