Chapter 3: .07 gentle and inclusive white lotus

Start from the beginning

"Maple, what's the problem with the phone just now?" Intuition tells Wen Ren that the phone just should have a relationship with Wen Hao, otherwise Mapu will not have such an expression.

After shaking his head, Lin Ziqi made a gesture and asked him not to ask for it. Now he wants to take all the news he got today, and then he should know if this matter has anything to do with Bai Qing!

After a long while, Lin Zikai slowly opened his mouth. "Aran just called and told me that one of his men saw Wen Hao in the past few days when he passed through my clinic. Wen Hao talked with Bai Qing a few words. After leaving, Wen Hao disappeared after that. I suspect that Bai Qing and Wen Hao are related to the disappearance, but Bai Qing has no background, it is an ordinary person."

If Bai Qing has a little bit of background, the forest can be sure that Bai Qing is 100% related to this incident, but now Bai Qing is a person who can go to the bar to make money, if it is really Miss, the family How can people let her do such a thing.

This made the people wrinkle their eyes. He secretly investigated the identity of Bai Qing. The information shows that Bai Qing is a child of ordinary people. There is nothing special. Such people can really fish out Wen Hao. What?

"Maple, don't think about it. Now that I know that Bai Qing may be related, I will investigate it well. I will know if she did it." Wen Ren does not like Lin Zikai to pay attention to others. This will make him get out of control.

Lin Zikai nodded. He knew that it was useless to think so much at this time. It is better to wait until after the investigation to consider the relationship between Bai Qing and this matter.

Only when this investigation has not started, there is a big trouble.

On the night of the night, I heard that people were worried that they would send a forest to go home.

The location of the villa where Lin Zikai's home is located is very special. It was said that when the villa was built on the mountain, it was built according to the trend of the mountain. In the villa, the sea can be seen directly. If the forest wants to return home, it will definitely go through a section of the mountain. Highways, such a counterparty, is a great place to start for those who want to marry and smell people.

When I went back, the sky was completely dark. Although there were lights, it was still not as clear as the daytime, and the surrounding vehicles were very rare. When Lin Zikai was about to return to the last corner of the house, the car was out of control and almost rushed out. The driveway fell to the cliff. If it is not a good car, it is estimated that the headline of the b city news tomorrow will be the news that the two heirs of the Lujia family have fallen off the cliff!

"Auntie, what happened just now?" Wenren's driving has always been very stable. Just such a thing is almost impossible, so it must be because of the external force.

He didn't speak, but he held the forest in his arms. He felt his heart jump out of his chest. At the moment when the car was out of control, his thoughts were not afraid. If they really fall off the cliff, they can die together. It is even possible that they will burn their bodies to ashes because of the car explosion, and they will never be separated again.

Such a result is very sweet for him.

He really wants to go crazy, he is afraid to go on like this again because he can't kill Maple and then commit suicide.

As the feelings deepened day by day, I felt that I couldn't close the beast that was in my heart.

"Auntie, nothing, I'm fine, we're all fine." Looking at the smell of people, Lin Zizhen couldn't bear it, gently holding him back, patted his back to appease him, it seems that something happened just now. I have already scared the people.