Chapter 3: .05 gentle and inclusive white lotus

Börja om från början

So now the two people said that she did not believe it at all.

"You don't even believe it?" Looking at Bai Qing's head, the beautiful young woman is about to be blown up. This is how it happened. The man cheated them a million. This stupid woman didn't believe it! ?

"Why do I believe that there is only one million in a district. How much do you think?" Bai Qing looked at the faces of the two people and retorted loudly. She didn't believe that Lu Xuechang sold her because of a million!

This made the two people even more angry. Why did they tell the truth that no one believed, and that one million? Can a million be described by the word district?

Looking at the shocked expression of the two people, Lin Zikai's eyes are full of pride. In fact, Bai Qing's reaction is completely in the expectation of Lin Zikai. Because Bai Qing works in his private clinic, his economic situation is still There is a rough concept, as Bai Qing said, a million, how much?

Seeing the smug look in the eyes of Lin Zikai, Wen Hao just wants to kill him, but today he is not prepared to make a life, at least not now, even if it is really going to make a life, then wait until the smell comes, from At the beginning his goal was to smell people.

Wen Hao tried to kill the woods several times, but in the end he still resisted without a hand, and hurriedly went out, letting people close the door of the warehouse. Suddenly, the entire warehouse was in a darkness.

"Lu Xuechang, just, I am sorry..." When everyone left, Bai Qing sat silently and refused to speak. Finally, she couldn't help but suffer from it. She slowly opened her mouth and filled her heart. apology.

"It doesn't matter, I can understand." Understanding what a selfish person would do at that time, of course, understanding and understanding does not mean that he can forgive that behavior.

After hearing the words of Lin Zikai, Bai Qing felt that he was even more embarrassed. "Lin Xuechang, I am sorry, if, if that happens again, I will die with you!" Although... although she also I am not sure if I will regret it, but she will definitely work hard.

And Lin Zikai really laughed after hearing this, and died together? He is not used to being killed here.

"Lu Xuechang, this time I am serious, I will not... I will not do such a thing again." Although she said that she did not say anything, but Bai Qing still felt that he was uploaded at that moment. Disappointed, and she, now, does not want him to be disappointed with himself.

"You are stupid. The teacher said that let me and the aunt take care of you. How can I let you accompany me? And we don't necessarily have anything to do. Auntie will come to save us." Lin Zikai is in the line between the words. It is the trust of the people, which makes Bai Qing feel more uncomfortable.

Has her behavior just made Lu Xuechang pay more attention to the academics?

Bai Qing still wants to say something, but he opened his mouth but didn't know what to say. He could only think of one person there, and hoped that Lu Xuechang said it was true. He would be able to save them.

Lin Zikai is full of confidence, and he will definitely come when he hears people.

In fact, all of this is a plan of two people. Wen Hao's medicine in the food wants to faint him. It's really difficult. In fact, Lin Zikai was sober from the beginning. He wants to see if the other party is What do you want to do.

"Lu Xuechang, are you afraid?" In this dark environment, it is always easy to be helpless. Only a few minutes later, Bai Qing felt a little scared.

The entire warehouse is dim, although you can see the outline, but it is not really good, so it is better to not see, the vague feeling makes people feel more flustered.