Chapter 3: .02 gentle and inclusive white lotus

Start from the beginning

"No, nothing." Bai Qing smiled softly, his smile was gentle and soft, and most people would relax their vigilance after seeing such a smile and would like to talk to him.

Bai Qing's family is not good, because the mother does not have the ability to work. When she was young, she has been circling among relatives, and she has developed a pair of good eyes that will see people, and a person who talks and talks about ghosts. Mouth, in the past, relying on these two kinds of white and clear can be regarded as unfavorable, coupled with the gentleness of the human nature, there are very few people who do not like her.

Just today... she seems to really mention the iron plate.

Under normal circumstances, when I look at a person who wants to say something and stop saying nothing, normal people will subconsciously ask what is wrong. After that, Bai Qing's thoughts can come in handy. Whoever thinks that Wen Ling is unreasonable? After the card was released, he really became a thing after she said nothing, and he turned to leave.

"This gentleman, wait, is your body okay? I am a nurse and can help you see the wound." Although she did not see the injury of the person yesterday, she was sure he was really hurt. It is.

"Are you investigating me?" After the hearing of this sentence, the original Wen Ling Ling had a suffocating sigh. The feeling was like a beast that was out of the cage. If it was accidentally, it would be broken into pieces. .

When such a fierce person, Bai Qing, saw it, she was so scared that she sat down in her seat immediately. She didn't understand why she asked such a sentence. This person turned his face. Shouldn't the injured person need the care of others most? ?

Bai Qing thought there was nothing wrong, but there was still a difference between people and people. Now, when Wen Ling is still hurting this sensitive feeling, if his affairs are investigated, he may be tired of Lu Feng. The only person who gave him warmth, how could he be careless.

"No, no, yesterday... I was by your side when you were injured yesterday. Later, the gentleman forcibly took you away. I was a bit worried, so I just followed it." Bai Qing looked at Wen Ling With a real concern in the eyes, if it is not because of the first encounter with Lin Zikai, he may indeed be touched by this person.

Unfortunately, all this is after he met Lin Zikai, and Lin Zikai's help is not only that he smells a person, but also smells people.

"Then you mean that you saved me?" Wen Ling Ling looked at Bai Qing's neck as if to study where to start.

"No, I... I don't mean that." Looking at him like this, how could Bai Qing not understand that the other party is not satisfied with himself, and quickly explained, "Yesterday... I found you with the gentleman yesterday, he He is a man, I am worried that he can't take care of you with a lot of heavy hands."

Bai Qing's voice is very sincere. When she looks at her, she knows that her words are sincere and true. Although she said that because of her childhood, she has become a greedy character, but she cannot erase her kind and gentle side.

"Thank you, is there anything else?" For Bai Qing, Wen Ling said indisputably a thank you, and then prepared to leave.

For this uninvited person, Wen Ling has always had no good feelings, so it is very rare for him to be willing to give a few words.

"That, sir, can I ask your name, my name is..."

"I am not interested in knowing your name. I don't think you need to know my name." Looking at the words more and more white, the smell is more and more irritating, if the person in front is the gentle man, maybe He is still willing to listen, but unfortunately it is such an awkward woman, he only wants to leave early. "It's just a person who meets, Miss, you ask too much."