Chapter 3 - 4

Chapter 3

Early the next morning, Zhou Hehui picked up Chu Yan and went to the audition location with a bad look on his face.

Although he had just become Chu Yan's agent, Zhou Hehui seemed to have already made a lot of preparations. Before reading the written script last night, Chu Yan first read the AI ​​script compiled by Zhou Hehui. I have to say that this script was compiled very well.

A thousand years later, due to the extreme development of the entertainment industry, the threshold for becoming an actor has become lower and lower.

Basically, as long as you have a little bit of acting skills and a face that may be good-looking or distinctive, you can become an actor. The reason is this newly invented thing more than a hundred years ago-

AI script.

AI is artificial intelligence. Although artificial intelligence has not yet fully reached the level of the human brain, and is even far from human intelligence, we have compiled various TV series, movies, and animations for thousands of years for actors. , gg video information, but it is a piece of cake.

Import the text script into the AI ​​chip in a special way, and the artificial intelligence will automatically search for similar clips and create a virtual two-dimensional image to teach you how to act.

For example, if this is a fight scene, AI will simulate a fight scene for you based on various data from the past thousand years. If this is a love scene, AI will simulate what actions you should make in this scene based on some classic love movies. Excellent AI scripts can even simulate small actions like touching your hair. It's incredible. Not refined.

For any actor, AI scripts are essential. It can help you reduce time, and it can help you deepen your understanding of the plot, but in Chu Yan's eyes, this thing is a complete cancer!

Yes, for an ordinary actor, it is a good thing to have AI to clear the obstacles for you, which also lowers the threshold for becoming an actor. But in this world, there are never exactly the same people, and looking at the entire galaxy, there are no exactly the same actors!

Chu Yan remembered that a thousand years ago, an actor gave an award speech like this when he won the award: "A thousand people have a thousand Hamlets, and what I do is to show you my Hamlet and my Hamlet to you." The story is shown to you. Maybe another person would have performed a different scene, but thank you for liking me, liking the characters I created, and liking the stories I told."

Actors put words into images people.

Actors and directors work together to shape a wonderful text into a three-dimensional and dynamic image for the audience to understand more deeply.

Last night, Chu Yan took some time to look at the AI ​​script produced by Zhou Hehui. After all, this was the other person's intention. But after seeing it, he was amazed but also felt regretful.

Every actor has his own little moves and performance methods. However, in this world, the more top actors have a studio with complete rules, which can help him produce better AI scripts.

This also means that the actor has lost his originality - at least half of the possibility of creating himself.

It's not that there are no good actors now, it's just that there are many people who could have become good actors, but they were strangled in the cradle.

The sky is blue and clear. After a spring rain, everything gradually wakes up. A warm breath fills the air, with a delicate floral fragrance. When Chu Yan and Zhou Hehui got off the hovercar, the crew member responsible for docking was already waiting at the parking lot, and soon took Chu Yan to put on makeup and change clothes.

Not everyone can get such treatment. Many people even come to audition after putting on their own makeup and changing clothes. After seeing Chu Yan, the staff member in charge of make-up praised him for his good skin and his beautiful eyes, but in the end, he always looked at Zhou Hehui.

"It's not convenient for me to go in during the audition, so I'll wait for you outside." After carefully checking the AI ​​script he prepared, Zhou Hehui looked at Chu Yan and said, "I'll be waiting for your good news outside. Don't be too nervous. There is no big problem."

Hearing this, Chu Yan's eyes flashed darkly, and then he smiled and said: "Okay, I understand."

There is no big problem, which means that if nothing else happens, this role must be yours.

After putting on makeup, the makeup artist gave Chu Yan a set of costumes and asked him to change into them in the dressing room. When Chu Yan came out, he saw the makeup artist talking to Zhou Hehui with a smile - this was a gold medal agent in the circle, and it would naturally be beneficial to have a good relationship with him.

Zhou Hehui was the first person to notice Chu Yan.

He turned his head inadvertently and saw the young man walking out. His eyes froze at that moment. After half a second, Zhou Hehui carefully looked at Chu Yan up and down, nodded appreciatively, and stopped at the same time. The amazement in his eyes.

The makeup artist on the side was even more surprised.

Although he was trying to please Zhou Hehui when he praised Chu Yan just now, he was really praising Chu Yan. However, this makeup artist has worked with so many production crews and has seen countless beauties. Among them, Chu Yan can be considered the best, but not the first.

After all, in this world, the plastic surgery industry has already developed into a giant. As long as you have money, even if you want to become an actor or actress, there is no problem. But the makeup artist had never felt the difference between natural and artificial in the past, until he saw this boy today.

The neatly pressed military uniform clung to the young man's straight body line and slid down. The gray-blue clothes lined the young man's fair face, which seemed to be somewhat transparent. The sun shone from the window on the side, casting a layer of light and shadow on the dark clothes. The young man buttoned up his collar tightly, revealing only a section of his beautiful and slender neck, which was dazzlingly white.

It was obvious that he had put on his own makeup, and he had clearly looked at this face carefully just now, but for some reason, the makeup artist felt that this boy was a bit strange. The light-colored eyes reflected a calm and calm light, handsome and elegant, noble and indifferent. A sharp light flashed in the eyes, and the makeup artist was stunned when he raised his eyes.

This face is absolutely natural and has not been processed in any way, because there is no trace of artificiality in such a vivid and vivid color!

Zhou Hehui was very satisfied with the effect of Chu Yan's costume change. Soon, he led Chu Yan to a corridor under the guidance of the crew assistant.

Zhou Hehui said: "I will send it here, waiting for your good news."

Hearing this, Chu Yan couldn't help but raise an eyebrow and asked with a smile: "Brother Zhou knows how bad my acting skills were before. Am I so confident?"

Listening to the boy's teasing, Zhou Hehui asked calmly: "Can you laugh and run?"

The smile on Chu Yan's lips deepened a little, and he did not answer.

Zhou Hehui said calmly: "As long as you can laugh, run, cry and make trouble, this role is yours."

Look at the back door opened, it's simply lawless!

After following the production assistant into the audition waiting room, Chu Yan met some people who had also come to audition. According to the assistant, all those auditioning today were for the second male lead, so the dozens of people present were all here to audition for the second male lead, which really surprised Chu Yan.

So many people came to audition for a second male lead? It is conceivable that this drama must be very popular, and there are so many Chinese actors...

Without thinking any more, Chu Yan walked to an empty seat and sat down, put on his VR lenses, and began to continue reading his script .

There was only one night to prepare, and there were ten clips to choose from. Chu Yan was very confident, but he was not arrogant. He still had to prepare well for the ten clips.

In fact, when Chu Yan first entered the room, the people inside noticed the young man.

It's no wonder that this young man's outfit was so exquisite and pretty, and it immediately attracted the attention of everyone present.

A young man with black hair and eyes, a handsome face, exudes a certain kind of silent nobility in his every move. Even though he is sitting among others with others, the way he lowers his head and says nothing makes people feel like he is... He is particularly prominent. You can find him among the crowd at a glance.

"This image fits Chu Chen so well!" 』

——The voice of everyone.

Chu Chen is the second male lead in the remake of the drama "Blood War", which is the role that these people here are auditioning for today.

Before, Chu Yan thought that everyone in this room was here to audition Chu Chen. In fact, he was wrong. Is it just this room? There is an identical room next door, and it is also full of people who came to audition for Chu Chen!

Is a second male lead worthy of nearly a hundred actors coming to audition? Is this show just that great?

Actually not really, but because the second male lead has a very high fashion value and a very interesting personality. Even in the original novel, he has won the first place in the "Most Popular Character" many times. It can be said that He is the male god in the hearts of countless book fans!

Chu Chen has a first-class family background, good looks, and a natural eldest son's temperament. In the early stages of the novel, he was always a negative playboy. However, since his only eldest brother also died in the war, he has undergone an iron-blooded change and taken on the task of revitalizing Chu Chen. The heavy burden of the family, and in the end saved the male protagonist from danger, but he died with a smile on his face.

The second-generation military man with good looks and long legs, a rebellious general in the early stage and a iron-blooded general in the later stage!

This basically lights up all the fashion values ​​of the entire galaxy together!

Chu Yan naturally didn't know what everyone was saying. He kept looking down at his script carefully, thinking about how to express these ten fragments. Others had prepared for several days, and all performed according to the AI ​​script. Compared with them, Chu Yan's preparation time was too short, and the scripts he referred to were more difficult.

Someone had long since discovered that the script Chu Yan read seemed a little different from theirs. Although the communicator had a certain effect of blocking others, the gap between the static text screen and the constantly flashing video screen was really big.

Although without Chu Yan's VR lens, these auditionees couldn't know what text Chu Yan was reading, but they knew: there was absolutely no way this person was reading an AI script!

No one has ever figured out what Chu Yan was reading. Some people speculated that what he was reading might be the original novel. However, before anyone could refute it, the person involved laughed at himself: "This is an audition, who can do it?" Want to see the original work? It's too late to cram it."

Until Chu Yan and a few people came to wait outside the audition room, among the people who came out of another room, there was a handsome and arrogant young man. He glanced at Chu Yan casually, with a hint of surprise in his eyes, and then the other party inadvertently lowered his head and glanced at Chu Yan's virtual screen.

The man was stunned for a moment and blurted out: "Are you reading a script?!"

This sentence woke up the dreamer!

Several other auditioners present were stunned, Chu Yan was also a little surprised, and then he nodded and said: "Yes." It

was just a simple affirmation, without any denial, and without wanting to talk, Chu Yan ignored it lightly. topic.

And soon the young man was called in to start the audition. When he walked up to Chu Yan, he gave Chu Yan a meaningful look and left a sentence: "It's a bit late to read the script now, you better be honest." Let's take a look at the AI ​​script in person."

This sentence seemed to be a bit concerned, but the tone was full of gloating.

Chu Yan raised his eyebrows and glanced at the young man without saying a word. After the other person left, an auditioner next to him said: "I didn't expect that Mr. Li would come to audition for the second male role. Didn't he say that his family gave him a "The crew invested half of the money, why should he play the male lead this time?"

After hearing this, Chu Yan's mind suddenly thought of the domineering young man just now.

He turned around and asked: "Who is Mr. Li?"

Before he could ask again, another auditioner said in surprise: "You don't know Mr. Li? His name is Li Zhetian. He is quite famous recently. His family is very rich. is one of the top transporters in Capital Star. After he entered the entertainment industry, the Li family spent a lot of money on him. Last time he played the second male lead in an interstellar film and earned a lot of female fans. This time "Blood Battle" "The Li family is also one of the two major investors."

As several people were talking, Mr. Li walked out of the audition room. With his nostrils upturned, one could tell at a glance that he was a young man who had not been taught well since he was a child. When he walked to Chu Yan, Young Master Li found that Chu Yan was still reading the densely written script, and he did not say anything. , just sneered lowly, and then walked away.

Seeing this, Chu Yan didn't react at all, but an auditioner beside him shook his head and said: "Looking at Mr. Li, I'm afraid he is bound to get this role. Alas, today was in vain again..."

Wang Watching Li Shao go away, Chu Yan narrowed his eyes slightly and turned off his communicator screen.

Li Shao wanted this role, but Zhou Hehui said that as long as he can laugh and run, this role is his...

So, whose words are more credible?

"No. 71, Chu Yan, audition."