Chapter 15 - 16

I have already taken a film for four or five days, and Luo Sizhen's point of thought has long been discovered. However, it is reasonable to say that Rosie should be a straight man who is as straight as a flagpole, so the speculation of Chu Yan is that this little boy likes the Qin dynasty he plays.

This is a very normal thing.

Although Chu Yan is a bent person, he also has the ability to appreciate women. A beauty like Qin Hao is elegant, beautiful and sexy. As long as it is a man, it is impossible to resent her. Moreover, it is played by himself. It is naturally more...

Cough, if you go on, you will expose certain attributes.

There are hundreds of floating cars parked in the spacious and quiet parking lot, and the small assistants go to pick up the cars first, so there are only Chuyan and Rosie who just came.

Luo Sizhen is a very popular second-line star, looks handsome, handsome in sunshine, and in good shape, responsible for martial arts in the play. Luo Sizhen is 21 years old this year. He is only two years older than Chu Yan, but he is a bit straightforward and not calm enough.

Just like today, it is clear that the burly is a few centimeters higher than the Chuyan, but Rosie is slightly lower, and the momentum is much worse than this boy. In front of Rosie, Chu's words are just a smile, enough to suppress the other side.

After hesitating for a long time, Roth said: "Chu Yan, that ... will be killed tomorrow, are you going tomorrow?"

Chu Yan smiled and daggered: "Well, I am leaving tomorrow, I want to participate in the publicity of the TV series I shot before."

It is a very plain sentence, but I feel that this voice is euphemistic when I listen to it. At this time, the Chuyan had already removed the makeup, and the delicate and good facial features were still beautiful, but there was no more feminine belonging to Qin.

Rosie stared at the light-colored pupils, and did not know where the courage came from, suddenly blurted out: "I like you, Chu Yan!"

Chu Yan: "..."

After a while, Chu said helplessly: "Rosie, you don't like me, you like Qin Hao."

Who said that this sentence of Chu Yan did not let Luo Sizhen produce a moment of hesitation, he suddenly calmed down, seriously staring at the boy in front of him, said in a dignified tone: "Chu Yan, I really like you, I really like you."

Wen Yan, Chu Yan thought for a moment, said: "You like Qin Hao, now I am not Qin Qin, you should have no feeling that I see it, right? Rosie, Ling Ge also said, you like It is a person like Qin Lan. If there is a chance, maybe you will encounter such a person in the future. For example, Tian Sheng's sister Jiang Jingwei is also this type..."

"But Chu Yan, I see you now, I feel that my heart is jumping fast!"

When the voice fell, when the Chuyan had not reacted, the smashing Rosie suddenly grabbed his hand and pressed his palm to his chest. When Chu said that he was surprised, he did not take the first time to pull his hands. Instead, he really felt the heart of the fierce beating under his palm.

噗通, 噗通, 噗通噗通通通...

Chu Yan: "..."

He really didn't do anything! Why are you bent? ! !

Luo Sizhen said seriously: "Chu Yan, do you believe that I really like you? I really like you, I don't know why, I like Qin Hao very much at first, but I feel you slowly. Also very good..."

Chu Yan: "..."

Luo Sizhen was a little shy (?) and bowed his head: "You are really good. Every time you take a break, you will talk to us. Your temper is very good. Ling Ge also said that you are a good person, we Have a try?"

Rebirth into an Interstellar Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें