Chapter 51 - 54

Say it is to check, but it is impossible to find out what reads;

This time, the filming was mainly carried out outdoors, and the things were kept by the members of the props group. There was no special room for monitoring and institutionalization. After all, there were not many things, and everyone kept them. That's it.

The props of Aurora Ball are quite beautiful. Just look at it and you can see the color of all kinds of glass, and it is gorgeous. In order to meet the requirements of visual appreciation, the selection of this prop is very hard, the hard shot is sure to crack, but it will inevitably cause hand injury. Therefore, when shooting the scene of "Feng Xiu anger and splitting the white light sacred object", the aurora ball was replaced by another one.

Another aurora ball is lacking in aesthetics than the previous one, but it can't be found without carefulness. The most important thing is that the texture of this aurora ball is very brittle. It can be broken with a little force and will not cause any damage to the actors. damage.

But now, Chu said that the original aurora ball.

It's no wonder that Duan Siyuan, who has always been very reassured about Chu's words, was a bit surprised when he saw this scene. He wondered why Chu Yan had such a momentary gap in the last scene. The reason was too simple. Anyone was After being beaten up for a while, can you continue to act without change?

It is very good that there is no immediate collapse. Even the interpretation of Chu Yan makes Duan Siyuan satisfied.

When this incident came out, Duan Siyuan was really a fire. This is not the so-called "bad luck" or "bad luck" can explain, this is definitely someone who is in default. Thinking in the direction of worse, this is someone who deliberately wants to make a whole story before they come out.

Zhou Hehui was also very angry. The accompanying doctors in the crew quickly helped the Chuyan to deal with the wounds. After the millennium, the drug effects were very strong. With the action of the drugs, the bruises in the palm of the hand slowly faded. Left a little cyan in the center.

But even then, Zhou Hehui could not forget the original appearance of the wound. There is no bleeding, but the blue-violet congestion is deeply deposited under the skin, how white the skin around you is, how terrible these purples are!

In order to show the anger of the character, Chu Yan must have taken it hard. He can split the hard aurora ball and you can see how much strength he has made.

Thinking of this, Zhou Hehui looked at Duan Siyuan and seriously said: "Duandao, we hope to get the result of this incident today."

This incident is Duan Siyuan's loss. In his crew, there is an incident of "because the props cause the actor to be injured", he needs to be responsible. So Duan Siyuan nodded to Zhou and Hui, and solemnly said: "I know, please rest assured."

Soon, everyone in the prop group was called. Responsible for the Aurora Ball are two different staff members, one is responsible for the true aurora ball, and the other is responsible for the chopped false aurora ball, but the two staff members are also innocently bitter face, and they show their innocence. .

"Director, although I am responsible for the fake aurora ball, but I took out the things from the props box I kept. You see, I really have no aurora ball here, but there is another one in Xiao Chen. Aurora ball!"

Xiao Chen, who is in charge of the true polar ball, nodded. "Yes, director, you see, there is an aurora ball in my prop box. Although I just measured it with something, this is indeed a fake aurora ball, but I haven't got it today. I met Xiao Li and it is even more impossible to make a mistake in the Aurora ball."