Chapter 79 - 82

Mr. Han has always been a good-tempered good man. Even though the scene between Chu Yan and Bai Qiran failed seven times before, he didn't get angry. He just patiently explained the scene to them again and again. But now, after finally getting a very good scene, Bai Qiran actually died for such an inexplicable reason. Do you think Mr. Han is angry? I'm almost furious!

Just when Mr. Han pulled Bai Qiran and scolded him harshly, Chu Yan looked around for a while and quickly found the man standing not far outside the set.

He Baishen stood where the light did not shine, looking at the scene here. When he saw Chu Yan looking at him, he curled his thin lips, and a gentleman's warm smile appeared on his deep and charming face, and nodded gently. Full of etiquette, no one can find any fault.

He seemed to be simply standing there, watching the filming seriously as a chief producer. No one has the right to drive him away, because he is the biggest investor in this film. He can watch at any time and even provide guidance - of course, whether it is adopted by Mr. Han is another matter.

Here, Chu Yan narrowed his eyes and looked at He Baishen. The two looked at each other across half the set. After watching for a long time, Chu Yan raised his chin and glanced at Bai Qiran and Mr. Han with his eyes. Then, He Baishen opened his eyes wide in surprise and spread his hands innocently, as if he didn't understand what Chu Yan meant.

And over there, Bai Qiran was being scolded by Mr. Han while nodding and bowing. Every time Mr. Han said something, Bai Qiran immediately raised his hand to admit his mistake. His attitude was so correct that he almost wished he could write a 10,000-word apology right now and read it out loud in front of the entire crew, which made Han In the end, I had no choice but to laugh out of anger.

At the end of the matter, Bai Qiran raised his hands and almost knelt down to tell Mr. Han that he really couldn't bear to kiss his old friend Chu Yan! So Mr. Han could only nod helplessly and agreed to his request for a misplaced kiss.

After all, in this world, with the superb shooting technology, dozens of micro cameras shoot at the same time from different angles and heights. It is very easy to create a misplaced kiss, and it is impossible for anyone to find the mistake or omission, so there is nothing wrong with agreeing to it. Big deal.

After a tough session, Bai Qiran was finally freed from Old Han's clutches. He walked to the set again, preparing to shoot the scene with Chu Yan again.

But this time, while the lighting team was still preparing, Chu Yan suddenly laughed and said, "You really can't kiss me?"

Bai Qiran was stunned: "What?"

Chu Yan raised his head and looked at Bai Qiran, His eyes were hurt, and he said: "I didn't expect that you would dislike me so much."

After a while, Bai Qiran understood the meaning of Chu Yan's words. He laughed twice and explained: "How can I dislike you?" Ah, Xiaoyan, it's too late for me to like you! Who am I? I really regard you as a friend...Ah!!!"

Chu Yan suddenly came closer and Bai Qiran screamed subconsciously, and his whole body went to the horror. He ducked aside to avoid the sudden attack.

Chu Yan had no intention of actually kissing him. He just looked at Bai Qiran's avoidance like a tiger. He deliberately sighed heavily and said in a disappointed tone: "Sure enough, you still dislike me."

Bai Qiran immediately Unable to cry without tears, he finally couldn't help but say everything in his heart: "Is it easy for me? Is it easy for me? Is it easy for me?! You couple are filming here, why are you holding me between you?" He paused. After a pause, Bai Qiran touched the gore on his body, trying his best to ignore the pinprick eyes on his back, and said painfully: "Didn't you notice, Xiaoyan, during the half month I was filming with you? , Mr. He's eyes can kill me a thousand times!"