Chapter 23 - 24

The capital of Huaxia State, the top floor of the Heshi Building.

The large glass curtain wall allows the sunlight outside the window to shine through the room with the right brightness. The clean and tidy floor reflects the cold light of the obsidian. The room is quiet and stunned. Only the occasional buzzing sound breaks down.

He Baishen is a very extravagant person - completely derogatory, without any praise.

The top floor of the entire Heshi Building is completely the office of this person, occupying an area of ​​thousands of pings. The board of directors and the conference hall, which were originally on the same floor, are pushed to the next level.

If that's the only way, in addition to Lin's help to get in and out of this office every day, any executive who reports to the office can't help but swallow when he sees the entire wall of books. Press and hold your heart's desire to move.

Yes, He Baishen placed a wall-mounted bookshelf in the office, and placed at least 2,000 books, which were dazzling and dazzling.

And when Lint helped the door, he saw such a scene -

The cold and elegant man sat comfortably on the lambskin sofa, bowed slightly, and quietly flipped through the books in his hand. His eyes are quiet and his temperament is noble. Even if he is head down, there is a silent oppression that dissipates around, making people afraid to breathe.

After reporting the work, Lin Tezhu added one more sentence: "It took a little effort to get Mr. Chu's latest hair follicle cells yesterday. Mr. He, it takes about a week or two to get the results of the genetic matching test."

When I heard the words "Mr. Chu", He Baishen's action of flipping the book was slightly stagnation. Then he looked up and looked at Lin Tong's help. He suddenly smiled and asked: "How is the recent Chuyan?"

Lin Te assisted naturally that it was impossible to say "the Chu Yan did not live in your villa". He replied with respect and respect: "The TV drama starring Mr. Chu is in the heat, and the response is very good. At present, Tiansheng's investment has already been All the money back, the profit is quite rich."

Hearing this, even if He Baishen could not help but have a moment of disappointment, his eyes gradually dimmed and asked: "I remember that the TV drama had a front-end investment of 50 million, and later added 80 million?"

Lin Tedao said: "Yes, Mr. He, a total of 130 million yuan of investment has all been returned. In fact, this "Blood War" has a total investment of 180 million, has started to profit three days ago, in addition It also maintained the 36-day national ratings for the first time. Last week, the pre-sale of advanced imaging chips was released. As of 0:00 today, it has sold 12 million, breaking the record this year."

There are too many new TV shows every year, but the TV stations are limited. Therefore, except for most TV dramas that have not been broadcasted in this life and can only be accumulated at the bottom of the box, even the best TV series can only be played once in the country.

Want to see the second time? Yes, buy a chip!

Today's copyright awareness is so high. It is absolutely impossible to search for resources on Sky. Piracy is a felony. In addition to fines, criminal liability is also required. Therefore, under the severe attack of the country, the market for video chips is very hot.

However, with a sales volume of over 12 million a week, this record is definitely not the only one.

Next, Lin Tezhuan reported the latest movements of Chu's words and then left with respect.