Chapter 119 - 122

Chapter 119

The Chinese Award has a status no less than that of the Jinsheng Award for the entire Chinese music scene.

If the Golden Awards is the only entertainment award that is so wealthy that it sets its award venue on the capital planet, then the Chinese Awards will set its award venue on China's top economic planet, Luhexing, which also has the same amount of land.

Chu Yan came to Luohe Planet for the first time. Before he officially landed, he saw from a distance that people were using colorful air bombs to spray paint on the planet's sky to create beautiful musical notes. Colorful notes like tadpoles floated and danced in the air. Next to these notes, the names of songs rolled out continuously - these were the names of songs nominated at the Chinese Awards.

"Period" was among them, and Chu Yan also saw his name.

To be honest, this kind of projecting words into the sky for everyone on the planet to see is really shameful. Fortunately, Chu Yan's level of narcissism was completely nonchalant, so when faced with such shameful behavior, he was very calm and calm. Instead, he smiled and said to Zhou Hehui: "This font is good, Brother Zhou, my name is It looks pretty good with this font."

Zhou Hehui: "..."

As promised, every singer who sees this kind of scene for the first time will be so shy, right? ! ! !

Chu Yan is an actor after all. Although there are many overlaps between the music world and the entertainment industry, Chu Yan really doesn't know many people in this kind of singer's home base.

The red carpet of the Chinese Language Awards can be walked alone, so Chu Yan wore the dress very calmly and walked onto the long red carpet as if strolling in a garden.

Being able to become the first person under a super first-line artist, Chu Yan's strength can be imagined, and some media once commented: "Chu Yan's red carpet is so graceful that it is difficult for anyone to be his companion."

This "very difficult person" naturally refers to the first-tier artists and below. There must be actors and actresses who can stand shoulder to shoulder with Chu Yan. However, this crosses a chasm, so let's not consider it for now.

On the long and straight red carpet, countless flashing lights clicked. The handsome and tall young man was wearing a dark dress. Under the light, the dress slightly revealed a bit of deep blue and looked very elegant. Probably to match the music atmosphere of the scene, Chu Yan wore a long, thin earring on his right ear, with a small musical note symbol hanging from the bottom.

The colorful light and shadow of musical notes were projected on Chu Yan's side, making countless fans who watched the live broadcast exclaim in ecstasy.

[Chu Yanyan turns out to be so suitable for wearing earrings! It's so beautiful! I am Chu Yanyan's earring, I am it! 】After entering the infield, the Chinese Award also gave Chu Yan a lot of shots. Although he is just a newcomer in the music scene and his status is not high, he is very popular in the entire Chinese entertainment circle, almost surpassing most people present.

When Chu Yan sat down, he soon discovered that he didn't know the two singers next to him at all. Moreover, Chu Yan is not a music enthusiast. He has only been in this world for more than two years. Although he has listened to many classic songs of this era, the total number of songs he has listened to is definitely not many.

However, Chu Yan was not allowed to speak this time. When a beautiful blonde sitting next to him saw him, she was surprised and said: "Feng Xiu?"

Chu Yan was slightly stunned and asked subconsciously: "What?"

The beautiful foreign female singer quickly said: "You are Feng Xiu! Feng Xiu! That Feng Xiu!" The

Chinese pronunciation of this foreign singer is really... well, it makes people disagree. Chu Yan recognized her carefully for a long time before he understood what she meant. Then he nodded gently and said with a smile: "Hello, I am Chu Yan. Have you seen my performance in "Aurora"?" The

foreign female singer kept saying Nodding, he took Chu Yanyan's little hand and kept saying: "Yes, yes, I like Feng Xiu! My name is Audrey Camon, you can call me Audrey. I really I like "Aurora" very much. China's fairy culture is so good, so great!"

After starting the topic, the two quickly started chatting, and the long time to enter the scene became shorter. Soon everyone on the scene All the guests entered the venue and the award ceremony officially began.

At this time, Chu Yan still didn't know what kind of singer Audrey Camon was sitting next to him, nor did he know the status of the Chinese singer sitting on the other side in the music world. After all, he was very interested in singing. I don't care much about the music industry, and I have been busy filming, so I can't even take care of the entertainment industry, let alone the music industry.

After the Chinese Award for Best Foreign Singer of the Year was awarded to Audrey Camon, Chu Yan was stunned for a moment and subconsciously turned his head to look at the beautiful blond woman beside him. Audrey smiled gently at him, then got up and went on stage to receive the award.

The Chinese singer on the side explained: "Maybe you don't pay much attention to things in the music industry, Chu Yan. Audrey is a well-known love song queen in the United States. She ranks ninth in the American star list and ranks top in the global star list. Fifty, there are many fans."

China and the United States are the two countries with the most prosperous entertainment industry in the entire galaxy. Being able to rank ninth on the American star list means that Audrey can at least be ranked on China's bright star list. Ranked in the top ten!

The Chinese singer told Chu Yan about Audrey's fame. In addition to solving his doubts, he also wanted to watch Chu Yan's show. After Audrey came off the stage and returned to her seat, although the singer did not deliberately turn his head to talk to Chu Yan and Audrey, his eyes kept secretly glancing at Chu Yan beside him, thinking to himself: Now he knows that Audrey is in the singing world. With such a high status, even you would probably have to react in some way, right?

However, to the singer's disappointment, Chu Yan smiled and blessed Audrey. When the two communicated next, Chu Yan's attitude was no different from the beginning. He was still humble, polite and gentlemanly.

When the film awards were presented, Audrey smiled and said: "Chu, you are such a good person, and it is a pleasure to communicate with you."

Chu Yan raised the corners of his mouth and smiled lightly: "The song you sang above just now The song is also very nice. Sorry Audrey, I have been busy filming and did not pay much attention to the music industry, so I did not recognize you immediately." Of

course Chu Yan had seen Audrey's name, but it was also two He had just learned about the entertainment industry of this era a few years ago, and no matter how good his memory was, he would never be able to forget it. So now Chu Yan apologized to Audrey openly and sincerely, which made the latter a little surprised, and then said: "Chu, you are so cute!" All of

a sudden, the distance between the two became much closer, which made the latter a little surprised. The Chinese singer was dumbfounded.

Wait... wait a moment? Isn't it said that the American love song queen Audrey Kemon is particularly principled and doesn't like to communicate with people who disrespect music? ! Why is she chatting so happily with Chu Yan, who doesn't recognize her, and even keeps covering her lips and laughing?

This is unscientific! ! !

How did this singer know that one of Chu Yan's phoenix cultivators would be enough to make Audrey miss her for a lifetime.

Since Audrey has sung Chinese songs, she is naturally very interested in Chinese culture. What she likes most is the Chinese fairy civilization. She always believes that there really is such a world in the world, where people can fly, where people can do magic, where people have fluttering clothes, all of which are Chinese legends. The spirit of immortality.

And Feng Xiu is Audrey's favorite immortal, no one else.

When Feng Xiu was wiped out of consciousness, Audrey cried inconspicuously. She stayed at home for three days without thinking about food or tea, and she lost ten pounds due to hunger - cough, Audrey worked hard to lose weight in the past. , she hasn't lost ten pounds in a month...

Now that she sees Chu Yan, would you say Audrey is excited? That's so exciting! It was because she was pretending to be the queen of the American music scene that she didn't turn into a fan girl directly. In fact, Audrey had already exchanged contact information with Chu Yan. She was waiting for the award ceremony to end and quickly expressed her love to her most beloved Feng Xiu. Feelings!

On the stage, the award ceremony continued. The film awards began with the Best Soundtrack Award, and when the Best Music Award began to be awarded, Chu Yan smiled and applauded the previous award-winning singer, but felt many eyes quietly directed at him.

Chu Yan didn't change at all, he still applauded calmly, letting these hot eyes fall on him. It wasn't until the list of the Best Music Award in the Film Category was announced, and an old singer won the award, that those eyes were turned away. Chu Yan also heard a few vague boos.

Listening to such a voice, Chu Yan really couldn't laugh or cry.

Although Zhou Hehui told Chu Yan before coming here that many singers in the Chinese music scene did not like him and were even a little disgusted with him, he did not expect that these singers would show it so obviously. Maybe it's because people who make music are always very casual and very individual?

Chu Yan didn't react to the gentle boos around him, but Audrey suddenly reacted.

Audrey's main focus on Chu Yan was Feng Xiu and "Aurora". This movie also did very well at the box office in the United States, ranking among the top twenty in the box office list that month. Although Audrey knew that Chu Yan later acted in "Starlight" and seemed to have done very well, she didn't know that Chu Yan won the award for "Period".

Audrey was surprised when Chu Yan's name appeared on the virtual screen just now, but after hearing the boos, she didn't pay attention for a moment. When she saw Chu Yan's helpless smile, she was suddenly shocked. : Could it be said that there is still such a thing in the Chinese music scene that suppresses newcomers? !

unacceptable!

Although she didn't know how good Chu Yan was at singing, and she never knew that Chu Yan was a singer (not at all), Feng Xiu's singing must be particularly good! Absolutely great to hear! It sounds better than her...well, even better!

Thinking of this, Audrey squinted her eyes and looked around calmly. Although she didn't know who these people were who were mocking Chu Yan, Audrey's status in the music world was really high. She would look at you with such a cold face, which would make anyone feel a little hairy.

The singers hidden in the crowd did not dare to look at Chu Yan.

However, when Chu Yan's second nomination, the Best Love Song of the Year Award, was also won by another singer, some people still couldn't help laughing, and then they stopped looking at Chu Yan. After all, the two easiest awards to win have already been taken away by others. Can Chu Yan really win the Best New Singer of the Year award, which is the most difficult thing for him to win?

It's simply a fantasy!

In such a state of mind, paying attention to Chu Yan is already a boring thing. Anyway, this so-called top Chinese top artist is just here to accompany them today, and it is completely impossible to shake the status of these truly new singers.

So when the Best New Singer of the Year Award was announced, everyone's attention was completely focused on the stage, and no one paid any attention to Chu Yan. After all, Audrey had rich experience and discovered this fact immediately. She felt very unfair for Chu Yan, but Chu Yan was quite calm and didn't take it seriously.

However, when the star who was going to present the trophy for the Best New Singer of the Year came on stage, the whole audience immediately burst into an uproar. Even Chu Yan opened his eyes wide and looked at the world's top singer with disbelief. The super star makes a graceful appearance.