Chapter 107 - 110

Chapter 107

As a high-IQ brain-burning movie about a battle of wits and courage, "Three Lies" adheres to the tone of previous online dramas. Although this big movie is only two and a half hours long, it is basically full of various The plot is quite interesting with various deceitful and witty plots.

For example, Qin Mu and Ling each sneaked into gangs in Southeast Asia and obtained information about arms. This was just an appetizer. Afterwards, a group of people used the information they obtained to arrive at the venue where the smuggling group was about to conduct transactions, and began to carry out a truly high-level fraud.

After all, the movie is set a thousand years ago, so in terms of fraud, the technology used was also from that era.

The protagonist and his party used some kind of computer technology to disrupt the other party's GPS navigation system, and at the same time made scene adjustments in two adjacent ports, causing the gangster party to arrive at Port A by mistake, and the smuggling group to arrive at Port B correctly. The men and horses were divided into two pairs, each making deals with them, thereby defrauding the gangs of arms.

This kind of fraud is very dangerous, but none of the five people who have experienced many battles raised objections to it. Just when they had everything ready and only had one hour before they could succeed, a person who shouldn't be here suddenly appeared.

Wearing a tight-fitting black leather jacket and a slim and graceful body, a sexy and charming woman walked over leisurely wearing a pair of sky-high boots. If she hadn't been walking in a deserted port late at night, no one would have doubted her looking so leisurely, but she just came at such an emergency.

The trio of beautiful heroines also know each other as a top fraudster they had come into contact with half a year ago and is currently ranked seventh in the world. This role is played by the actress Lu Yao. Lu Yao's tall beauty is completely different from Qin Muyan, but she also has a unique charm.

Of course she couldn't just take a walk and get here. When she came here, she curled her red lips and said: "Mr. The husband has already lost half the battle. So in the end, he asked me to stop you from continuing with your plan."

When filming the next scene, everyone had to work at high altitude.

There is a platform between two skyscrapers that are 100 stories high, about only one person wide. Lu Yao and Ling Qi each stood at one end of the platform, facing each other. A single-digit number will suddenly appear behind the two of them. Neither Lu Yao nor Ling Qi can see it, only the other party can see it.

At this time, both of them can ask three questions to each other. The other party cannot lie, but they themselves cannot directly ask for information about the number. So in the end, whoever can guess the number wins.

This is a kind of psychological fraud. There are only ten possible numbers in total. They need to make judgments and guesses based on each other's micro-expressions, tone, words, etc., and they must also control their emotions and forget that there is an abyss under their feet.

Naturally, Zero won in the end. It was very difficult for Zero to win, but when he got off the platform, a strong wind suddenly blew by, and Zero almost fell from a height of more than a hundred stories.

I have said before that in this movie, the emotional entanglement between Ling and Qin Mu is also a highlight.

Among the guest guests in the web drama "Three Liars", Chu Yan, actress Lu Yao and an A-list actress are the most popular. Every day, people leave messages on the web drama's official website, hoping that they can guest star again. And now, the emotional drama between Qin Mu and Ling is coming again. Isn't it very exciting?

So there must be a bloody plot! And it's huge!

Ling Qi slipped and almost fell. Chu Yan quickly reached out and grabbed him hard, almost falling. This kind of bloody dialogue is so bloody that all it takes is one more dialogue -

"Hurry up and let go!"

"No! I will never let go!"

Screenwriters still can't write this kind of bloody dialogue, but This does not prevent the relationship between the two from taking on a strange sublimation.

When filming this scene, although Ling Qi wore a small aircraft to ensure that he would not really fall down the stairs, Chu Yan still grabbed him hard and his arm was very sore. After the filming was over, Ling Qi gave Chu Yan a whole pack of ice packs and said, "I'm not light, Xiaoyan, did it hurt just now?"

Chu Yan chuckled and shook his head: "Brother Ling, you too It's not serious. But I don't dare to let go. The scene just now was quite scary."

The young man's tone was neither humble nor arrogant, gentle and polite, as if he was just an ordinary friend. But looking at Chu Yan who was not taking off his makeup, Ling Qi narrowed his eyes slightly, smiled and did not answer.

When Chu Yan went to take the next shot, Song Qiao came over and said with a frown: "You also know the relationship between Xiao Yan and the diamond king of the He family. How many people in the circle want to climb up to that person? Even many movie kings and movie queens have this idea, and Xiaoyan is dating him."

Hearing this, a smile appeared on Ling Qi's handsome face, and he nodded: "I know, they are dating. Love. Chu Yan is not the kind of person who is willing to accept unspoken rules."

Song Qiao was silent for a moment and then said: "Qin Mu is Qin Mu, and Chu Yan is Chu Yan."

Ling Qi smiled and nodded: "So, what's the matter? Question?"

Song Qiao's lips moved, and she was about to say something, but in the end she shut her mouth and turned around to leave without saying a word.

In fact, she had told Director Liu before that it was best not to invite Chu Yan back to guest star in a big movie. While Qin Mu was away, Ling Qi could still continue filming normally. But when Qin Mu was around, even if others didn't notice, she had already discovered something was wrong with Ling Qi.

Ling Qi's acting skills are really good. He can hide things from Director Liu and Chu Yan. But sometimes, good acting skills can't beat a woman's intuition. Song Qiao believed in her own intuition, and she believed in it very firmly.

Assuming that Chu Yan has no lover, it is only natural that Ling Qi pursues him, and they are a good match. But Chu Yan already had a lover, and it was He Baishen! Ling Qi and He Baishen are definitely incomparable. Even if they are equal in love, but realistically speaking, there is really no comparison between them in terms of status and power.

Although Ling Qi always said that he always liked Qin Mu. But Song Qiao didn't believe it.

Can you really control yourself and not be tempted at all when faced with Chu Yan, who looks exactly like the person you like?

What's more, Qin Mu is played by Chu Yan!

Song Qiao's worries have existed since the filming of the movie started, but it seems that they are really just useless worries. Because Ling Qi didn't do anything strange, the filming always went very smoothly.

Soon, Chu Yan had been on the crew for two weeks, and the fifth game of the showdown had already been filmed.

In the duel between the protagonist trio, Qin Mu, the retired FBI and Mr. X, they won two and lost two. There are five rounds in total, and the final duel is the key round that determines the outcome, which makes all five people very interested.

After filming this scene, Chu Yan only had one day left before filming could be officially completed.

Before the filming of this scene started, all the high-end film and television chips for "Starlight" that Zhou Hehui helped Chu Yan reserve were sent to the A-31 Film and Television Planet.

Just like the records they gave to "Period" before, the assistant and Zhou Hehui gave the chips of "Starlight" to every staff member of the crew, while Chu Yan personally gave these chips to some actors such as Ling Qi and Song Qiao.

When Luo Sihao got the chip, he smiled and said, "Xiaoyan, why are you so polite? You gave me a record before, and now you're giving me a movie chip." When

Chu Yan heard this, he smiled and asked, "So, you don't want it?"

Luo Sihao immediately hid the chip behind his back and said repeatedly: "I want it, I want it! I have been filming recently. I haven't gone to the cinema to watch "Starlight" yet. It's been taken off the shelves now. It's a pity. I've heard about this movie for a long time. It's very beautiful, I must take a look."

Song Qiao also came over and said with a smile: "Xiaoyan, I heard that the character you played in "Starlight" seemed to be scumbag by Bai Qiran? It's really interesting, you In our movie, he scumbags Lao Ling, and then Bai Qiran, a professional villain, scumbags you in "Starlight". How do you say that? Doesn't it mean that if you don't retaliate, the time has not come yet?"

Chu Yan immediately laughed. : "Sister Song, where do I have the scumbag Brother Ling?"

Ling Qi's voice sounded from the side: "No one scumbags me? Then you have to give me a title!"

Everyone immediately laughed, but Song Qiao suddenly He was stunned for a moment and smiled a little dryly.

Soon, the props team was all prepared, and the filming of the last scene of the day officially started.

In the script of this scene, Mr. But this time, when they arrived at the agreed place, what they didn't expect was that there was no one in the venue. Only the lights came on in a flash, making everyone look around with vigilance.

Then, while everyone was on guard, the only old man among the five slowly stepped out.

Bei Shanzhuo looked surprised, Julia also opened her beautiful eyes, looking at the old man with zero vigilance, while Qin Mu's expression froze, and he was stunned in place, looking at this man with disbelief, but when he saw the other He smiled calmly and kindly and said, "

Mr.

Here, on the A-31 film and television planet, the filming of the movie is going very smoothly, and it is almost reaching the final climax of the whole movie. On the other side, what no one knew was that a black streamlined spaceship was passing through countless galaxies, speeding towards the A-31 film and television planet at a speed infinitely approaching the speed of light.

It was clear that Chu Yancai had a phone call with a certain man the night before, but during the audio-visual phone call, He Baishen didn't show anything strange. But on this day, He Baishen took the latest model of the spaceship that he had purchased, and headed towards Chu Yan's planet at the fastest speed that humans could currently achieve.

It only takes an hour for He Baishen to reach the A-31 film and television planet. And on this film and television planet, the filming of "Three Lies" is still continuing.