Chapter 91 - 94

In 2017, there were more than 18.72 million movies produced in China, but no more than 1,000 of them could be released in offline cinemas. Similarly, there are more than 300 million movies produced in the entire galaxy, but there are less than 10,000 movies that can be released in the galaxy. Most movies can only be released online, even on regional networks.

This year's world film market is slightly slower than in the past five years. There are no very large-scale productions that shocked the entire galaxy. However, there are no less than 10 million films registered for the Golden Awards. If you dare to sign up for the Golden Awards, you must have confidence in your film, but in the end, only a few hundred films were nominated in all events.

Among them, Chinese films naturally have the most. After all, the Golden Awards is China's entertainment award and has a certain protection system for domestic films. However, even so, no one expected that one person would be nominated for two awards for two movies!

Do you think it's easy to get two nominations for two movies?
wrong! This is of course relatively common when a movie receives one nomination.
But what if this person used two roles to win two different awards and a total of three nominations? !

"Aurora" Feng Xiu and Chu Yan were nominated for the Best Newcomer Award.

"Echo of the Cape" Qiu Fu and Chu Yan, nominated for the Best Newcomer Award.

"Echo of the Cape" Qiu Fu and Chu Yan, nominated for the Best Supporting Actor Award.

As soon as the nomination list came out this time, countless people were completely shocked and couldn't believe their eyes.

Chu Yan was actually nominated for the Golden Sheng Award for Best Newcomer for two roles at the same time? There were only fifteen nominations in total, and he actually got two of them? ! This is not fair at all! Everyone's chance of winning is one in fifteen, but for him, it's almost one in seven!

Before the announcement of the nomination list for the Golden Sheng Awards, Chu Yan had little hope of being nominated. For this kind of top award in China, most people will think of some established celebrities and will not care at all about Chu Yan, who has only been famous for more than a year.

When discussing the nomination for the Jinsheng Award, it was not that no one said, "It seems that Chu Yan has already ranked over 50 in China, so he should be eligible to compete for the nomination of the Jinsheng Award." However, someone soon ridiculed without mercy. : "More than 50 people are thinking about being nominated for the Jinsheng Award. Then when the 40th place comes, will it be like God? Hahahaha!"

Therefore, Chu Yan's fans did not think about the Jinsheng Award at all, even if " "Echoes of the Cape" is a very popular movie in China this year. Even though the box office of "Aurora" ranks fourth in the total box office this year, they still don't talk about it to avoid bringing bad luck to Chu Yan.

But now, Chu Yan has really been nominated!
And there are two of them at once!

In an instant, the whole of China was boiling!
Weibo forum of Chu Yan Fans Support Club.

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Chu Yanyan actually received three nominations! It's three three three! ! ! 】【Chu Yanyan is really great! 】
【Using two roles to be nominated for Best Newcomer at the same time, Mom, I want to go to the Golden Awards! I'm going! ! ! 】Official forum of Jinsheng Awards.
[Holy shit, it's really two roles and one nomination, and I actually saw it again in my lifetime! 】【Chu Yan is really great. I have watched both "Aurora" and "Echo of the Cape". They are both very good movies. I support him! 】【Although I really don't want to admit it, to be honest, I cried when I watched "Aurora". Chu Yan's performance was wonderful. Now that I think about getting two nominations, it is really natural. 】"Cape Echo" crew discussion group.
[Liu Meng: It's true that the one behind the Yangtze River pushes the one ahead...]
[Jiang Hongzheng: Hahahaha our crew received a total of eight nominations! Eight! 】【Qin Borong: Well, I was shot to death on the beach by Xiaoyan. @chuyan] [Liu Meng: Congratulations to Xiaoyan for being nominated, remember to treat us to dinner~@chuyan]...
An hour after the nomination list for the Jinsheng Award was announced, Chu Yan's name was the top trending search topic on the entire Internet. 10th place. Three hours later, after an absence of many months, he actually ranked first on Weibo's trending searches, overtaking a certain famous movie queen.