Chapter 1 - 2

Chapter 1

If one second it was a car accident scene, and the next second you open your eyes you see a female ghost...

do you know what this feels like?

The female ghost in white clothes is close to your face, staring at you ferociously. Her long hair is flowing, and there is no white in her eyes. Bright red blood flows down the empty eye sockets, accompanied by the wind sound like a ghost's howling. , the wind is howling, and the woods are gloomy.

The scene was so real, it seemed to be happening clearly in front of my eyes!

All the blood in his body seemed to have gathered in his brain, and his heart was pounding in his chest. Chu Yan felt a dryness in his throat. Adrenaline was secreted crazily. He was so frightened that all the hairs on his hair stood up. He almost wanted to think about it. Turn around and run away! Until—

the female ghost suddenly smiled dryly, opened her bloody mouth, and stretched out her hand through his body.

Chu Yan: "..."

After the shock and nervousness of his scalp numbing, Chu Yan breathed a sigh of relief, and at the same time, a lot of memories and information suddenly emerged in his brain.

Five minutes later, Chu Yan rubbed his temples to digest all the complicated information, and quickly threw away the fatal VR glasses.

It is the spring of 3016, and this is the capital star of China.

The first thing Chu Yan did after he woke up was to pick up the VR glasses he had just thrown aside again and look at them carefully.

It's said to be glasses, but actually it's more like a black box.

This is a rectangular black box about 8cm wide and 15cm long. It is supported backwards by something similar to eyeglass frames on both sides. It is not heavy when weighed, but it is best to lie down when wearing it on the eyes. Comfortable.

After Chu Yan carefully observed the thing for a moment, he switched the playing video according to the method in his memory, then put it on again to watch a video, and finally put the glasses down.

How advanced will technology be in the world 1000 years from now? This is unimaginable by anyone.

However, this technology has not advanced to the level of "allowing living people to time travel" or "discover aliens". It is just that in the already prosperous material world, people began to use more resources and resources in order to pursue richer spiritual enjoyment. Costs have been invested in the construction of the entertainment industry, thus creating such a thriving entertainment world.

Just now, Chu Yan saw a movie called "Extremely Horrible" through this world's new product - VR virtual reality glasses. This movie is said to be a new horror movie released this year. It has a high level of scare value and a pretty good box office.

The original owner was probably scared to death by the female ghost in white when watching this movie.

Being frightened to death by a horror movie had happened before in Chu Yan's memory. And based on the experience just now, the female ghost was pressed against your face and blood seemed to be dripping onto your face. Would you say it was scary or not? She can tear you apart in the next second!

After putting the VR glasses aside with lingering fear, Chu Yan walked around the room for a while, observed the things in the room, and then used the original owner's account to log in to the world's network - Skynet, and searched more some information.

Although he inherited part of the original owner's memories, these memories are too fragmented and many things are incomplete. Chu Yan still needs to think more about it himself.

The owner of this body is also named Chu Yan. He is 18 years old and has just reached adulthood for one month. His appearance is similar to that of Chu Yan in his previous life. He was discovered by a talent scout half a year ago. He signed a contract with an entertainment company to become an artist. He was filmed once for GG, but he has no reputation at all.

The original owner's parents died of illness many years ago, leaving behind a fortune that was enough for the original owner to attend college. However, it is a pity that the original owner has no interest in going to college or getting a diploma. He spent all his parents' inheritance last year. If a talent scout hadn't come to the door, I'm afraid the original owner would still have to worry about life.

But now it's time for Chu Yan to worry about life.

The entertainment industry in this world is quite powerful, so the competition is destined to be fierce.

The original owner's appearance was very good, and the GG also brought him a certain degree of popularity. However, after that, the original owner auditioned several times and was rejected before even saying a few words.

According to a certain assistant director during the audition, "Chu Yan still knows what acting is? He doesn't have it at all!"

Therefore, even if his appearance was very good, after three failed auditions, the company temporarily gave up. The original owner took the path of the entertainment industry and began to train him to develop in the music industry.

But the original owner's singing talent is not as good as his acting skills!

As for acting, at least the GG can still be fooled, but when the original owner sings his voice, no matter how nice the singing is, he won't be in tune with a single note! Congenital tone-deafness, even if the medical industry has developed to the current level, there is no legal treatment!

However, the original owner was also an "ambitious" person. In his memory, he couldn't sing or act well. The original owner then thought about it: How about becoming a variety show star? These days, there are many good comedians. Among the top 360 performers, being able to make people laugh is also a talent!

——But the original owner really didn't have this talent.

Thinking of this, Chu Yan couldn't help but sigh deeply, and the words of the original manager flashed through his mind: "Chu Yan, God has really put all your talents on your face, why do you look so tall?" You have such a good face!"

At this moment, he couldn't do anything, he had no education, and he didn't want to work hard, so the original owner simply closed his eyes and stared at his legs: I won't do it anymore.

Anyway, there is a fixed monthly salary in the company, so I can't starve to death, so I can just live on it.

So the original owner probably stayed at home for three or four months. Last week, his agent introduced him to a good audition, but the original owner didn't go at all. He was focused on dawdling around, making up for his salary, and... The agent was furious.

Chu Yan didn't understand why the original owner didn't think about his future life. His contract with this entertainment company only lasted three years. If these three years passed, he would definitely not sign another Mi Chong. what to do?

The original owner doesn't have to worry about these problems, but Chu Yan is anxious.

He searched for some information on Skynet, and roughly calculated how much cash he had left. Finally, he tragically discovered that there was still a week before the salary payment day, but there were only four or five days of food money left in his account!

Food is the most important thing for the people!

In his previous life, Chu Yan's parents died young and he broke into the entertainment industry alone. He won the Best Actor crown at a young age. How could he be stumped by a mouthful of food now? !

Now that he has come, let him live in peace. If he takes over the body of the original owner, he will naturally live a better life together with the original owner. But this time, he won't live a mediocre life like the original owner wanted, just eating and waiting to die every day. He will take care of two people and live a more exciting and extraordinary life!

Without saying a word, on the first day after arriving in this world, Chu Yan searched for some information about this world on Skynet based on the fragmentary memories of the original owner. On the second day, he used the VR glasses to learn more about it. the life of normal people in this world.

On the third day, seeing that the money was about to be spent, Chu Yan used the original owner's account to open a recruitment website of the company and searched carefully.

The dense information was suddenly spread in front of his eyes. He was still unable to adapt to such a high-end computer imaging method. Chu Yan identified each word for a long time, and finally chose a TV series and two online dramas, and sent out his interview request.

The entertainment industry has developed to its current intensity, not to mention TV series and movies. Millions of online dramas appear around the world every year. The number is huge enough to overwhelm any supercomputer a thousand years ago.

There are many crews to film, so the demand for supporting actors will naturally be very strong. Recruitment webpages like this can be found on the official website of every entertainment company. The entertainment company where the original owner worked can only be regarded as average in the industry, but there are also a bunch of production crews posting recruitment information on their official website every day.

The three crews chosen by Chu Yan all have one characteristic: signing the contract on the same day and paying within three days!

After having something to eat in the evening, Chu Yan opened Skynet and looked at the replies from the three crews. He was surprised to find that the two online dramas unanimously rejected his interview application without saying a word!

Another TV series crew declined politely and left a message: "Mr. Chu, what we need is an ordinary clerk. Your appearance does not quite match our requirements."

Chu Yan: "... "

You look good, do you blame me? "

Standing in front of the mirror and looking at the face carefully, Chu Yan raised his eyebrows, and the beautiful boy in the mirror also raised his eyebrows; Chu Yan pursed his lips, and the beautiful boy in the mirror also pursed his lips slightly. lip.

With a handsome face and fair and delicate skin, this face is really good-looking. Even in the entertainment industry where there are so many beauties, it is considered one of the best and very recognizable.

In fact, normally speaking, even if the original owner has no acting or singing skills, he can definitely survive in the entertainment industry if he just acts as a backdrop and a beautiful vase. However, the original owner has a rather gloomy temperament, especially when looking at people, his eyes are straight and sinister, and his smile is like a gloomy wind.

...By the way, in the only GG filmed by the original owner, he played a vampire.

Slender jade-like fingers gently pinched his cheeks. Between "ruining his image for a meal" and "apologizing to his agent and asking for another chance", Chu Yan sighed heavily and chose The latter.

But this time, before he picked up the communicator and dialed the number, a familiar number was displayed on the screen.

Chu Yan raised his eyebrows slightly in surprise and pressed the answer button on the communicator. In an instant, a holographic projection of a fat middle-aged man appeared in the room.

Seeing the person coming, Chu Yan turned his eyes and thought of countless excuses in his mind. The bright light of the holographic projection was reflected in the light-colored pupils, and the full lips were raised. Chu Yan said calmly: "Brother Zhao, is there any announcement recently that I can go? I have also figured it out during this time. I did something wrong. I'm still young and I don't want it to end like this."

His voice was low and pleasant, and his posture was neither humble nor arrogant. Even when he was saying the words of apology, the young man was like a superior sitting upright in the frosty sky, with an elegant and reserved nobility. Calm and graceful and indifferent temperament.

The agent was stunned by this look, and after a moment he said with a strange expression: "Well, Chu Yan, you come to the company first. Here... ahem, there is something I need to discuss with you."

The agent said He had no intention of hiding it at all, and Chu Yan immediately noticed the guilt and avoidance in the other person's expression.

He narrowed his eyes, and then asked with a seemingly calm smile: "Brother Zhao, what's the matter? I can just go to the company directly. Do you need to bring anything?" After a pause, his pretty eyebrows slightly twitched. Frowning, Chu Yan asked in a low voice: "Did my behavior in the past period make the company angry?"

After all, this agent has known Chu Yan for half a year, but he has never seen this guy look so worried. appearance.

Originally, Chu Yan was handsome enough, and when he had a cold temperament, he could be ignored. But now he suddenly looked lost and worried, which suddenly stunned the agent.

Subconsciously, the manager said: "This time it's really not your problem. It's my fault. It's my fault! Chu Yan, if you are not doing well after the contract is terminated, you can still come to me. We also know each other like this It's been a while, I'll try my best to introduce it to you."

His eyes widened suddenly, Chu Yan's heart thumped, and two big words echoed in his mind a hundred and eighty times -

"Explanation! about"