Chapter 59 - 62

Yang Fangxing is a famous entertainment planet in China.

Since it is an entertaining planet, cinemas, opera houses and concert halls are naturally visible everywhere, and many film associations, writers associations, and music associations have set up their own headquarters here. In addition to the Golden Phoenix Awards, three of the other first-class entertainment awards in China were held here to make the planet more prosperous.

Chu Yan has been in this world for a year, but has not been to Yang Fangxing. As soon as the spaceship, he looked at the various lights shining in the sky, and after a ride into the city, he was amazed by the bustling scene.

On the afternoon of the arrival of Yang Fangxing, Chu Yan met with the staff of the "Blood War" crew.

More than half a year has not been seen, perhaps because people are happy and happy, director Wang Long looks very embarrassed. When he sees Chu Yan, he gives him a big hug. He even said: "If you don't even come, then our crew But it's too shabby. The male protagonist is not there, and the male number two is not there. This is not good."

Chu Yan smiled back to a hug and said: "So I am not here, Wang Dao."

Wang Long nodded and looked at Chu Yan for a while. He said: "I recently went to the theater to watch "Aurora". Duan Siyuan's director level is really superb. Xiaoyan's performance is also in place, although I will probably guess it later. Part of the story, but when I really saw the ending, I also a little choked reads;. It was so good!"

After coming to Yang Fangxing, this type of praise can be heard a lot. Before seeing Wang Long, he happened to meet everyone in the "Shengshi" crew. Ye Ling and Ren Yunyao joked that he did not choose the "Sheng Shi" crew, but Guo Lao snorted and said: "Aurora" is good, you, Duan Siyuan, Zheng Xinning, Bai Qiran are good."

Even Guo Lao has read "Aurora" and given such a high evaluation, which shows the popularity of this movie.

But unfortunately, "Aurora" found a good release time, so that it did not encounter too many competitors in the same period, but it also missed the Jinfeng Award and many awards registration time limit.

Either wait a year, go to the next Golden Phoenix Awards, "Aurora" to win the award, or wait for the Golden Award in three months, maybe "Aurora" can get some nominations for the award, but the possibility of winning Not high.

There is a certain loss, "Aurora" chose a high box office, then took the initiative to give up the pursuit of the award.

After meeting with Wang Long and others, Chu Yan was replaced by a dress brought from the capital star. This dress was carefully kept by Yu, and it was specially maintained and ironed by special means before coming. It was light and beautiful, and it was beautiful and expensive.

The performance of Chu Yan did not make the assistant pay in vain. When the "Blood War" crew appeared on the red carpet of the Golden Phoenix Award, the audience's eyes were instantly attracted, and they were amazed by the young and handsome young boy in the middle of the crew. .

Chu Yan slowed down a little, and entered the venue with the heroine of "Blood War".

A deep red dress is made with the finest camel hair, and the delicate and tight clothing reflects the warm texture under the illumination of the spotlight. This deep and restrained red lining the skin of the juvenile is more white, and a string of carefully designed fine diamonds on the neckline are hidden under the cloth with a beautiful streamline, and only a little bit of light shines when the light shines.

The reason why the Golden Phoenix Award will take this name is because the trophy of this award is a phoenix that Nirvana wants to fly. When the guests came into the scene, a gorgeous golden phoenix stalked above the red carpet and smashed the golden awns to the ground.