Chapter 43 - 46

The holographic projection equipment of the advanced film and television planet is enough to create visual effects that have been deceived.

After the official start of the shoot, a silver ray instantly penetrated the clouds, shrouded a fascinating fairyland. In this silvery light, a pavilion is like a feather floating on the white clouds, each of which is carved and painted, beautiful and magnificent.

With the flight aid, this scene does not need to hang Weiya shooting, so under the shooting of nearly a hundred miniature cameras, I saw countless people wearing gorgeous people flying high in the air.

Ten thousand years ago, there was no aurora in the East of the mainland, only the White Light Temple.

The Baiguang people have guarded the temple for thousands of years, and have defended this temple for generations. Every son of the White Light family will live in this temple forever. If there is no permission, you can't take a step. He has the most powerful mana of the whole family. The day he flies into the fairy, it is the next son. At the time of birth.

One thousand three thousand years ago, the white light **** phoenix repaired the mana, and defended the people from others. But when he was the most prosperous in his life, he fell in love with an ordinary woman called Acacia. Acacia is just an ordinary white light, but she has the gentlest heart and the most inclusive feelings.

The Son of God cannot fall in love with anyone, or the white light family will suffer.

As a result, Acacia died, died under the framement and siege of the whole tribe, and Feng Xiu, who was trapped in the temple and could not leave, watched his lover become ashes, so he became a demon and instantly destroyed the Baiguang nationality. But when his sword pierced the body of the last tribe, everything suddenly changed.

The bodies that lie on the ground suddenly turned into a magnificent and beautiful aurora!

Everyone in the Baiguang family has become an aurora, flying into the sky, and bursting with infinite brilliance.

Feng Xiu looked at the scene in front of him, and suddenly he felt a sense of sorrow. Even if he became a demon, he could not control the power in this meditation. He felt that there was a force between the heavens and the earth that was contributing to this happening. He felt that something was wrong.

What really makes Feng Xiu detach from everything is the thought of Acacia.

"Acacia one thought", this is the skill of the resurrection of the blood of *oss phoenix. When the body of Acacia is about to become an aurora, Feng Xiu tries his best to recover, but he can't do anything, so he really controls it. Unable to decide to swing the sword, this time triggered the "Acacia".

In an instant, when time went back, when Feng Xiu returned to God, he returned to the majestic temple, and suddenly saw the wife who appeared in front of him - Acacia.

Zheng Xinning played a lovesickness, and a white jade scorpion was inserted obliquely.

This is the first day and the only day after Feng Xiu and Acacia became husband and wife. After twelve hours, Acacia died, Feng Xiu entered the devil, and all the tribes turned into aurora and flew into the sky.

"How did you stay?" the gentle woman asked softly.

The narrow phoenix phoenix slowly grows bigger, and after Zheng Xinning repeats it again, it is too late to prevent it! Chu Yan suddenly reached out and took the other into his arms. The arms were too tight, and there was no gap. Zheng Xinning couldn't help but grow up and wonder, "I'm eating well, how? Suddenly like this?"