Chapter 13 - 14

Although it is a network drama, but in this year, the level of online drama is also very high, no less than the TV series before the millennium. In particular, the top-level online dramas such as "Behind the Three Deceives", whether it is a strong first-class cast, or a heroic one of the film and television stars, is enough to make people feel the powerful strength of this crew.

On the second day of the group, Chu Yan officially started filming.

In this week's unit drama, there are only five main characters in total, and the three fixed stars are definitely unchanged. The big boss of Qin Yu and another veteran actor played by Chu Yan is the other two important roles. .

Among the five, Chu Yan's reputation is the lowest. The actor of the leading role has already reached the scope of the first-line star. The other two stars are also the best among the second-line stars. Even the actor who is the big boss of the guest is also the old-fashioned drama for many years. Therefore, when Chu Yan just entered the crew, the male On the 2nd, Luo Sizhen was quite upset about this newcomer who "played a big role in the crew."

"Ling Ge, how did this Chu Yan enter the crew? Nothing is famous. Is the background of Tiansheng so easy to use?" After makeup, Rothie couldn't help but complain to the male star.

The online drama "Deception of the Sky" has been broadcast for three consecutive years. Several fixed stars have already become friends, and privately speaking some intimate words. At this moment, they only saw the exquisite appearance of Chu Yan, and also specially searched the information of this little newcomer on the Internet. After seeing the so-called vampire video, they were really unable to vomit.

- As for the acting, wouldn't you be a good vampire? It's just a ghost!

In this regard, Lingqi is also somewhat embarrassed: "Liu's request is very strict, this Chuyan should still be a bit of acting."

Wen Yan, Luo Sizhen was young after all, he snorted and turned his head to look at the teenager who was not ready to start shooting. He said: "His appearance is really good, but I don't think how good his performance skills are. The vampire video, I bet he can't play well!"

At this point, the heroine Song Qiao was just coming over. When she heard this, she smiled and asked: "Hey, Ronaldinho is going to bet again? Tell me, what are you gambling this time? I remember you lost last year. Haven't eaten your communicator since then, and said that if you lose, you will eat the communicator?"

Luo Sizhen looked up: "Not just eat the communicator, come! This time we will bet on the communicator!"

The words fell to the ground, and the lens started shooting.

Although Liu Zheng is very satisfied with the appearance of Chu Yan, but after all, he still does not understand the performance of this young boy. Therefore, the first act of Chu Yan into the crew is a one-man show. The beautiful and enchanting Qin Lan took a glass of wine and sat on the side of the bar, gently drinking, she was waiting for the arrival of the male lead.

In the studio, when the director began to "start", he saw that Chu Yan suddenly lifted, and the whole person instantly entered a certain state.

His body was half-sitting in a very soft posture, and his left arm leaned against the bar slightly. As the posture of the hand raised, a sleeve gradually slipped down, revealing a beautiful white arm. The skin is delicate and white, and it is as dazzling as white jade under the dim light of the bar. The wrist is slightly folded up, and the squat is supported by the raised hand bone.

The posture of the finger seems to be random, but it is just a few bends, just like a beautiful orchid.

In the colorful lights of the bar, a glamorous and **** goddess sat quietly in the corner of the bar. She was very silent, but the whole sight was already concentrated on her. Her smile could cause men to be nervous. Breathing, and when she looked up one direction in a certain direction, suddenly everything changed.