Chapter 39 - 42

The film that Zhou Hehui gave to Chu Yan was called "Aurora", which was the three-year work of Chinese new director Duan Siyuan. Three years ago, Duan Siyuan took over the commission of the game and began to write scripts, make clothes, and build the venue. However, after three years, he was officially ready to start.

As the youngest director of China's ghosts, Duan Siyuan's debut has won the best director nomination for an award. His talent is unquestionable. As long as he can participate in his film, he is destined to make a breakthrough in his career.

Because the director of this ghost often likes to take a different path and does not take the usual path.

Although it was not everyone who was waiting for the audition at the time of the audition, Chu said that when he went to the audition site, he met a familiar person.

When Ye Ling saw the Chuyan, it was also a glimpse. Then he smiled and said: "The section guide is very strict, and the temper is no better than Guo Lao. You must be careful when you say Chu, work hard, this role must be your."

Hearing words, Chu Yan was in a tight heart and then smiled: "Thank you Ye Ge, I know."

The two were separated in a transparent plank corridor.

Although Ye Ling's words are not much, they have already expressed two meanings. First, Duan Siyuan's temper is not good, but his eyes are very picky. He is definitely a bit more critical than Guo Lao. Second, Ye Ling has already lost his election. Even if the result is officially announced the next day, he knows that he is sure. Lost.

Since the appearance of "Feng Shi" actor Ji Yuanqing, Ye Ling's popularity is even higher, it is said that the best actor who nominated this year's TV drama award has been a nail, even the award is extremely high. Although he is still a small-line student, his popularity is far more than the scope of the first line. Only one award, he can ask the movie master to break through the front line.

Ye Ling's acting skills are naturally known, and even better than Ren Yunyao, it is conceivable that the world is absolutely top-notch. That's it, the director did not accept it, but also denied him?

Chu Yan really feels more and more interesting.

After officially entering the audition venue, Chu Yan also surprised the young director. Although I knew that Duan Siyuan was only twenty-seven years old this year, but he was so young and handsome, it was unexpected.

After Duan Siyuan came to see Chu Yan, he did not do much reaction, and he was very impatient to let him audition. There are still people below. So in the other party's irritating attitude, Chu Yan helplessly smiled, pressed the scene simulator on the side, and began a formal audition.

During the audition, Duan Siyuan, who had been tossed by a whole day of audition, was initially lazy to take a look at it, but gradually, with the interpretation of Chu Yan, Duan Siyuan's eyes were getting hotter and hotter. The sitting posture of the inverted eight is also officially established.

After the end of this "first rebirth" scene, Duan Siyuan's eyes brightened, staring at the Chu Yan in the field with a hot eye, while the latter seemed to be unaware of everything. After the play. Just standing there calmly, waiting for the director to speak.

Duan Siyuan involuntarily swallowed his mouth and said: "The performance of the performance just now... OK."

Chu Yan gently beheaded: "Thank you."

Duan Siyuan's hot line of sight did not have any influence on Chu Yan, but he still stared at the young boy in front of him. When the producers on the side couldn't stand it and pulled him a few times, Duan Siyuan couldn't help but sigh. , said: "You leave first, tomorrow will tell you the results of the reading;."