MARRIAGE

Sarocha's Pov

Today the day has come , which I have been dreaming of.

The love of my life will become my life partner ❣️ .

I am so happy and yet at the same time nervous.

What if she declined at the last moment due to a change of mind.

What if I am not good enough for her

All this what ifs were torturing my mind .

" Hoi, Stupid Freen Stop fidgeting your fingers . Stop worrying . Everything will be fine.

Now take a deep breath and put a happy smile to welcome new part of your life 🎊 merrily." Nam said.

I nodded and after fixing myself I looked at the 🪞 mirror to have a final look.

( This is Miss Sarocha's wedding look.)

Then I went to meet my relatives and friends and after some time when it was time for the ritual I stood their waiting for my Angel to wald down the aisle.

Becky's Pov

Today is such a special day in my life.

I am getting married with the person I want.

" Becky, I am so happy for you. I hope you get all the good things in life. But don't forget your best friend or else I will haunt you in your dreams" Irin said jokingly

" How can I forget my one and only so dramatic bestie. Thank you for helping me and being there for me whenever I needed you." I said

" Okay , Now ladies . Enough of this emotional talk.

My legs are already in pain.I don't know how Freen is standing there for such a long time." Richie said braking our peaceful time

" Oh, Shut up . This is a special day of my life . And today also you have to tease me. I hate you " I said pouting and looking away .

" I love you too, my little sister.

Oh don't be sad . I am sorry for teasing you . Actually it is so natural to me . What can I do. Also congratulations on your wedding . I don't know what Miss Sarocha saw in you. But regardless Happy wedding" He said.

I punched him slightly as he chuckled and then hugged me .

My dad came to assist me down the aisle.

As I saw Miss Sarocha my whole world stopped , as if it was just her and me.
Oh my god, She is looking so handsome .

" I hope you will keep my daughter happy. Bless you a happy married life" My dad said as he handed over my hand to Miss Sarocha

" Of Course Dad. I promise to take care of this angel with all my heart and might." Miss Sarocha said with sincerity.

I smiled and the the priest stared reciting the oaths.

Sarocha's Pov

As I saw Becky walking towards me with her father , my heart skipped a beat.

This beautiful angel is going to become mine now.

I must have done some good deed in previous life to get such a beautiful and gorgeous person as my wife.

(This is Becky's wedding look)

Priest: "Miss Freen Sarocha Chankimha, do you take Miss Rebecca Patricia Armstrong for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

Miss Sarocha :" I do "

Priest :" Miss Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, do you take Miss Freen Sarocha Chankimha for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

Becky:" I do "

The priest now sprinkles the wedding rings with holy water before handing them to each partner.

" Miss Freen Sarocha Chankimha, receive this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the father,

and the son, and the holy spirit

[Miss Sarocha places the ring on the Becky's finger]

" Miss Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, receive this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the father,

and the son, and the holy spirit

[Becky places the ring on Miss Sarocha's finger]

( The Wedding 💍 rings )

Priest : "In the sight of God and these witnesses, I now pronounce you wife and wife! You may

now kiss!"

All our friends cheered us up.

I took Becky's chin in my hand and pressed my lips on her.

After kissing for some time, we parted.

Then in the party everyone congratulated us and we seeked blessings from the elders .

Then in the flower bouquet 💐 throwing ceremony , we both threw the flower bouquet 💐 which was catched by Irin and tee together.

We all cheered them up .

After the party ended , Becky and I decided to leave and go to rest in our hotel room.