CLUB PARTY

Becky s Pov

" Wow Becky you are looking so gorgeous in this dress. I am 110% sure that all eyes will be on you and everyone will be drooling over your beauty charisma " My bestie complimented me making me shy.

I am an introvert person who sucks at social skills and with a small friend circle only with close friends.

I was wearing a dark red dress which perfectly hugged my body and portrayed my curves with decency

( This is Becky's dress for today's party)

After getting ready we booked a cab and went to the party .

Sarocha's Pov

Today I will be wearing a red suit giving killer looks with a mysterious vibes .

( This is Sarocha's tuxedo suit for the party)

I went to the party with my red Lamborghini .

When I entered I saw a birthday party was going on .So I understood it was Becky's friend birthday party.

When I started walking towards the party .
I spotted Becky and touched her shoulder to call her.

" Oh Miss Sarocha , What a suprise .I didn't know that you were going to be here ".She said

" Yes , actually I often come here since it is my Friend's club" I said

She then gasped being surprised by the information.

Becky's Pov

I was surprised to see Miss Sarocha here .

And then was amazed by knowing that the owner of the club is her friend.This means that she must be wealthy to have such a rich friend circle.

I was going to join the party with my friends again.

But then someone stopped me by holding my hand . And when I looked back it was Miss Sarocha .

Then she came close to me and spoke a little louder as loud music was going on.

" Would you like to share a dance with me " Miss Sarocha asked.

I was nervous to know that Miss Sarocha was asking me for a dance .

Then we went to the dance floor and slowly started grooving p the beats of the music.

I was stiff in my movements being nervous and awkward.

Miss Sarocha noticed this and then leaned towards me to say"Relax. It's alright don't be nervous . I don't bite" She chuckled at her joke.

Then I blushed at her comment and then started to smoothly dance with Miss Sarocha's one hand on my waist and my one hand resting on her shoulder.

While our both hands entwined with each other's .After enjoying our short slow motion dance .

I went back to my friends enjoying chatting and drinking .
While Miss Sarocha also left towards her friends .

Then slowly I started feeling uneasy and hot after drinking a Bloody Mary drink.

___________________________________________

Let's see what happens tonight later.

Thank you for your support and please shower this story with love by voting.
Thank you
Your Author.