MISSION STARTED (18+)

Disclaimer*****This is just a fanfiction and only for entertainment purposes with no intention to cause any harm to anyone's image or damaging one's reputation.

If anyone feels uncomfortable reading these they can kindly skip these parts.

Thank you .*****

Becky's Pov

I went straight home after informing Irin that I am not feeling well.

Then after taking a bath I went to bed trying to control the sensations that are creeping throughout my body.

Sarocha's Pov

After bribing the waitress to mix a medicine 💊 in the drink and offering it to Becky .

I saw that she accepted it and after drinking it she started feeling uneasy which means it is working .

Because the medicine is actually sort of an Aphrodite which heightens sexual tension within a person.

Then after seeing that Becky went home.

I left the club and started following her towards her home.

Then after reaching there I waited for her to finish bathing and after confirming that she has finished her business . I started entering her house by putting her house passcode .

As I slowly entered her room .
I went near her and started inhaling her scent.

Then I started to undress myself and as my patience was becoming thin.

Then after getting the cameras ready for evidence and placing all my sex tools on the table.

I started my most awaited mission.

Then I went above her straddling her .
Blocking her legs with mine in order to avoid any movement .

I slowly removed her night wear and left her only in her innerwear, bra and panty.

I slowly kissed her forehead, then eyes ,nose and finally lips by nibbling her lower lips first then upper lips to which she responded being under the influence of the drug.

And after that removed her bra and started sucking her right breast tenderly and massaging the other with my left hand.Then continued to pleasure her while her soft moans continued entering my ears like music 🎶 .

After giving pure attention to both of them equally.

I started leaving soft wet kisses down her valley between boobs ,down the navel and stomach as well as abs.

Then I removed her panty with the help of my teeth.

She moaned slightly and tried to cover her pussy through her hands. But I removed them and started kissing her lips as an assurance that it is alright .

Then as I felt her stopping resisting me. I began to dive in the world of desire to quench my thirst......