PRIVATE TUITION

Becky's Pov

" Did you see . How intensely Miss Sarocha was gazing at you. I am sure she has a crush on you and she likes you." Irin said excitedly.

There she goes making her own fantasy world .But honestly,I also noticed that.

" What are you saying!! . It may be just that she was curious ,being new so she was seeing like that." I said

Then suddenly I saw that the professor was standing behind me listening.

Then she leaned closer to me and said " Miss Becky I think you have a lot more interesting things to say . Kindly pay attention in my class"

Then she went back to the blackboard , continuing her teaching.

I was suprised and then I started paying attention in order to not get any more scolding.

Sarocha's Pov

After the class was finished, I asked Becky to meet me in my office.

After class, Becky entered my office room clearly nervous .I asked her to sit pointing towards the chair.

Then I said," I am seeing your lack of attention is leading to poor marks in English. Therefore I would like to give private tution. So what do you say?"

Becky's Pov

I was stunned that she asked me to have private tution. As I had no other choice I reluctantly agreed.

I said " okay Professor, then may I go now."

She said " Okay then let's start from tomorrow after all your classes on the nearby cafe at 3:00 pm".

After that I went back home and started thinking about my professor and then got engulfed in deep sleep.......