SAVIOUR

Becky's Pov

After waiting for Nop,
He led me to an empty hall and then I started feeling strange.

I asked him irritatingly, " Nop, What do you want to say.Can you please say it fast ."

Nop stared at me and started saying" Becky you don't know how much I love and how precious you are to me . Just say Yes Becky and I will shower you with love and will never let you feel lonely."

I then looked at him and I could feel that he was serious about his words . But I do not feel anything like that towards him.

I answered him " Sorry Nop, But I cannot reciprocate your feelings and I hope that you find someone else who will treat you better and will be able to reciprocate your feelings. Also I hope that you will stop following me and pestering me to accept your proposal."

After saying this I turned back and started to leave and as I was going to open the doorknob.

Nop suddenly pulled my wrist and pinned me back against the wall.

And kissed me with force . I tried to push him but him held my hands and put them above my heads blocking them and continued nibbling my neck .

I pleaded with him to Stop , But he did not listen to me.

Then I started to shout for help ,

Then suddenly Miss Sarocha entered.
As her eyes fell on us .

She quickly towards us and pushed Nop away and her eyes were filled with rage and fire.

I have never seen her so much angry.

Then she went towards Nop and started punching as his nose started to bleed .

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER, YOU ASSHOLE, STAY AWAY FROM HER OF YOU CARE ABOUT HER LIFE OR ELSE YOU WILL NOT SEE THE NEXT SUNRISE". She stated with her stern, cold but tough voice. Then with a final swift punch she knocked him down senseless.

Then she started walking towards him and started at me as her gaze turns soft. And said with concern and worry in her voice " Are you alright, Did he hurt you anywhere, I should have come earlier ."

I nodded and replied stuttering as I was still under shock on what happened. " Yeah I am al..Alright . Thank you for saving me."

She then took my hand and made me sir in her car and drove me to my house.

The whole trip she didn't ask me anything but kept taking quick glances at me with worry in her gaze.

I cannot believe that Nop tried to rape. Such a innocent puppy face could be this much wicked .

Nowadays it is hard to find trustworthy and good people.

Also why was Miss Sarocha pretending to worry about me.
Didn't she only took advantage of me and threatened me .

But why did she save me?

Maybe it was just an instinct but the way she looked so angry as if she would kill him at spot.

Oh God I cannot understand,this is too complicated.

Really looks can be deceiving.

After reaching home I drifted off to sleep being exhausted from all the commotion that happened today.