HANG OVER

Becky's Pov

I woke up with a terrible headache without any memory from last night.

After freshening up , I checked my mobile while having simple breakfast 🥞 as I did not have any energy to cook so I ordered pancake sandwich and 🧋 bubble tea.

I saw that Irin messages me asking if I have reached home safely.

I texted her back confirming that I have reached home.

When I was taking 🚿 shower I saw some hickeys and bite marks in my neck and chest . Also I had pain down in my womanhood .

Now I was feeling afraid about what happened last night.

I will have to ask Irin about what actually happened last night.

As I parked my car in the basement.

I saw Miss Sarocha's car and Miss Sarocha was getting down from the car.

Then she approached me " How was your party last night.Did you sleep well".She said with an unusual smirk on her face.

" Yes Professor it was fun last night but I felt unwell after so I had to go home early. Maybe due to drinking . Thank you for asking"I said and then we went back to our path.

" Irin, did I go home alone or someone accompanied me." I asked my bestie after settling down in class.

" No ,you went alone after informing me that you were feeling unwell. Why did something happened " She asked curiously.

" No...nothing happened.I was just asking ". I said .

Now I am more confused about what might have happened last night.

Sarocha's Pov

This morning as I saw Becky was having trouble walking .
I smirked feeling proud of my piece of art.

AFTER Class ends,

" Miss Becky , please come to meet at my office after this class ends " .I said as all the students were leaving

I heard a knock at my door and asked her to come in .

Then I pointed towards the chair and asked her to sit.

Becky's Pov

I was feeling nervous and clueless regarding what was the matter that Miss Sarocha called me .

Did I do something last night inappropriate being drunk or is it something else.