UNCANNY ENCOUNTER

Becky's Pov

As I was returning from my Bestie's house, after completing the project.

I felt someone was following me, but I ignored it.

Then , after sometime I looked back and Saw a shadow behind the light post of a man.

I panicked and started increasing my speed but I felt someone running behind me and after running for quite a long time I couldn't continue any longer , when the man wrapped a cloth around my mouth and I became unconscious.

Sarocha's Pov

As I checked my phone , I saw that Becky had not seen my last text which is unusual

She informed me that she is going to her Bestie's house for the project.

After I called her Bestie , I came to know that Becky has left her house 45 minutes before.

But that was strange because her house is 15 minutes from her Bestie's house and she usually texts me after reaching home.

Now I was worried about what might have happened.......

Therefore, I asked my men to track Becky's location and find out about her whereabouts.

Where are you Becky?

Becky's Pov

I felt a throbbing pain in my head and as I tried to move I saw that my hands and legs are chained .

I shouted for help but no one came.

Why did someone kidnapped and who did it?

What is the kidnapper's motive?

As the door opened , I was shocked by seeing the face of my kidnapper.

___________________________________________

Sorry for late update .

Hope you are enjoying the story

Thank you for liking this story .

Your dear author.