RECONCILIATION

Becky's Pov

While I was checking my phone. I saw that someone officially apologised for leaking my photos and also confessed that they were photo cropped.

Also I am not the first victim of this blackmail and that the person actually sells illegal videos in other websites by sneaking into girl's washroom and other means.

I was utterly shocked and confused as Who did this and most importantly Who made him confess.

After reaching 🏫 College..........

As I was walking in the school hallway.

I saw that all the gossiping and bad bitching under my name has stopped and no side eyeing and shaming is there like the other days.

I felt relieved that all this came to stop.

I feel gratitude and thankful 😊 towards whoever helped me .

In Miss Sarocha's Class..........

Today Miss Sarocha was stealing frequent glances of me.

I just dismissed the thought and continued paying attention in class.

Irin started saying something in my ears " Do you know,today I heard the students chatting that Nop was accused of being involved with some illegal gang and that he was the main culprit behind the photos leaking and selling of them in illegal websites." I gasped being shocked with this revelation.

Now , I can connect the dots as why Nop always lingered around me and tried to take advantage of me.

So it was all along his revenge and doings.

I wrongly accused Miss Sarocha, that's why she was so flabbergasted by all my accusations and there was a hint of hurt and sadness in her eyes when I ranted upon her.

I was feeling kind of guilt stricken of my actions.

After the class ends, Miss Sarocha asked me to stay back regarding some " subject related matter".

After some time of silence, she finally started speaking

" Becky, Why are you avoiding me.

And How are you so sure that all accusations that you accused me of were actually me doings." She asked softly.

" Then What did you expect me to do , worship you ,

Firstly, Yes I should not have accused you blindly without any evidence but you cannot blame me fully as you only threatened me to leak the photos.

Secondly, I am sorry for accusing you and saying harsh words to hurt you." I finished my explanation with a slight shy and guilty tone.

Sarocha's Pov

Becky is so unexpected , first rough and now she apologised to me such a sweet girl.

She had her lips slightly pouted, you are gonna take me breath away Rebecca.

I gulped and started walking towards her, she slightly moved backward, but I continued to walk towards her until her back hit the wall.

Let's now see what you will do, my cutie pie.

DEVIL 👿 UNDER THE MASK जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें