INVESTIGATION

Sarocha's Pov

Becky has not come to school for almost a week. And she is not answering my calls or replying to my text messages.

Something is off. I asked her friends but they said that they also don't know the reason and only know that she went to her house.

Now that was suspicious, What happened and What was she planning to do.

Becky's Pov

After investigating the case and asking many close people to my Dad.

I found out that the defense lawyer was Michael Chankimha and that someone intentionally bribed the truck driver in the name of Mr.Armstrong in order to tarnish my Dad's reputation.

Then I came to know that the one who actually bribed the driver was one of the trusted managers, Mr.Jason of my Dad . I was shocked by the revelation and after recording him confessing his fault. I fired him and with the help of evidence gathered , the court sent him to jail.

I also came to know that Freen Sarocha Chankimha is the daughter of Michael Chankimha .

Now I understand the motive of Miss Sarocha and the reason behind her revenge .

But I still don't know who tried to shoot my Dad.

The prime suspect is Miss Sarocha.

But ,first I will confont her and if becomes true then she will have to pay the price of harming my family.

Let's see what you're gonna say now Miss Sarocha.