OTHER SIDE OF STORY

Becky's Pov

" Mom calm down Okay. I will come right there. Don't Panic. Please mom .Yes Mom I will contact Richie and ask him to come there quickly. Bye." The Call ended.

My hands were shaking and my throat was becoming dry like a huge lump is stuck there. Which I am trying to swallow but I cannot.

My Dad is admitted in hospital as someone shot him and is in critical condition.

Yes My Dad being a renowned Businessman , always gets threat calls and has many enemies but the situation never escalates to this extent.

My Mom is very much worried and is crying non-stop and is not accepting any food .

After informing Richie to go home as soon as possible and Dad's condition and my friends that I will be absent for a few days.

After packing I went home and saw that my mom was still refusing to eat food and is talking to anyone , locking herself in her room.

After asking the maid to prepare some food .I took the tray of food and entered my mom's room.

She was sleeping, so I slightly shook her .

After waking up and seeing me she immediately hugged me and again started sobbing.

After some time I felt her calming down .

So I started feeding her the food.Sbe ate just like a baby waiting for me to feed.
I was feeling very sorry for my mom.

Who could go to such a cruel extent of taking revenge.

After she finished her food .I felt that it is right time to ask her regardomg the whole matter.So I asked her " Mom Do you know or suspect anyone who could have done this to Dad ."

" Actually I am also not sure but I suspect that It has something to do with the Case that took place five years back." She said.

" Mom can you please say what happened ." I asked curiously.

" In that case a truck driver hit the defence lawyer's car who was standing against your Father's company because of the fraud of not paying the dead workers' family the compensation."
She stated.

" Then what actually happened Mom.Because as far as I know Dad would never do such a thing."I said anxiously.

" Yes you are right dear , Some greedy employees of your father's company cheated him and stole the money in the name of giving them to the workers' families."She said sadly.

" Then what happened Mom. How the case ended." I asked.

" The case got closed as after the lawyer's death . No one agreed to help the poor families as all were afraid of their life.
Though it was a misunderstanding but it might have seemed to them that we.habe plotted the death . Though it was clear that it was an accident.

That's what I was saying that someone from the lawyer's or the workers' family might be taking revenge on your father."
She finished saying.

Leaving me speechless as I was trying to digest all the new information.

" Ok, Mom I don't know why this is happening to us but I hope that the bad time will pass.Take your meals regularly and please don't skip taking your medicines. I am there in my room if you need any help please call me. Bye." Then I went back to my room trying to comprehend what to do in order to bring the truth in light.