AFTER GLOW(18+)

Becky's Pov

I woke up and remembered last night's events that took place.

Making my cheeks turn red.

As I was trying to move I felt a sharp pain down in my womanhood.

On my god it was right last night....

Then as I was beginning to move again after adjusting to the pain, I felt a pair of hands pulling me towards itself again.

I saw Miss Sarocha looking at me intensely with lust and desire as last night.Sending shivers down my spine

Sarocha's Pov

As I felt , Becky trying to go out of the bed, I immediately pulled her towards me.

" Your beauty is gonna kill me someday Baby" I said in a seducing tone.

She blushed and hit my chest lightly, hiding in there,making me chuckle.

Then I made her face me and started eating her lips as the last meal.

Then my hands went up to her boobs grabbing and a moan left her lips when I squeezed them making her open her mouth and giving me the opportunity to slide my tongue inside her mouth.

Then my other hand went to her down cure slowly rubbing and teasing it.

" Ahh Daddy please stop teasing me...." Becky pleaded.

" Okay Mommy, As you wish"....

Then I started thrusting my fingers inside her making her moan loudly and after some more thrusts and kisses and sucking and biting along with marking.

She reached her climax as I tightly hugged her kissing her forehead and leaving a peck on her lips.

" I love you so much , Becky" I said looking at her still catching her breath.

She then looked at me and smiled.

After taking a quick nap, I went down to make breakfast for me and my angel as My Angle was still tired from our hardwork.😏😏(you know).

After cooking I placed all the food on the table and went to the fridge for taking out the juice.

Becky's Pov

I woke up and smiled remembering the sweet time.

Then after getting fresh I went down and saw Miss Sarocha has already prepared the whole breakfast.

I sat down and after taking a bite I said " Wow, It is so good . Thank you for the breakfast". I said smiling happily on getting good food.  Because Good Food Is Good Life.

" I will cook for you more often If I am able to see this angel smile of yours and Welcome."She said flirting and winking at me .

I felt shy and continued eating.

After eating I decided to have a chat with Miss Sarocha regarding the whole truth behind the incidence.