MISSION SUCCESSFUL (18+)

Disclaimer*****This is just a fanfiction and only for entertainment purposes with no intention to cause any harm to anyone's image or damaging one's reputation.

If anyone feels uncomfortable reading these they can kindly skip these parts.

Thank you .*****

Sarocha's Pov

My eyes were filled with lust and desires after seeing Becky's cute little innocent and virgin kitten.

I slowly started penetrating my dick towards her pussy as we both hissed.

Me as I was surprised feeling the tightness of her pussy while her due to the pain of her first time .

Then after feeling that she has adjusted to my length.

I slowly started thrusting ,while my mouth was busy savouring her lips as the last meal.

Then as I fastened my speed. Becky started moaning" Ahh Ahh I am going to pee."

Then I smiled at her innocence and whispered in her ears leaning towards her with a smirk on my face " Let it go , Kitten"

Then as I felt she was close . I started increasing my speed and started roughly biting her perky breasts.

" Ahh slowww downnnn,......" She moaned

The whole room was filled with ounds of skin slapping and echoing with moans and gasps.

Then as I was also reaching the peak

With one final deep thrust we both reach the climax at the same time .
With her screaming " ohh aahh ahhh" .

And me groaning" Ahh so good ".

Then I slowly removed my dick from her cave .

I inserted the vibrator in her pussy as she again started moaning

"Ahh ahm ahm uhm ahhhhhh slow down"

But I ignored her plea and put the vibrator to maximum level

Then I brought a strap and turned her over and slowly thrusted her ass with the strap

And after some time I started increasing my pace.While continuing massaging her red swollen breasts .

Then after she reached her climax again .

I took out he vibrator and strap and slowly shifted her still shaky body to the middle of the bed .

Then after turning off the camera
I went to the bathroom to freshen up
And cleaned her up with a wet cloth
While I was cleaning I saw that her lips were red swollen and her eyes were teary and her face was covered with tears that have now dried down.

I felt sad for a moment and gently cleaned her face.

After finishing off everything I went back to my house.

And drifted off to sleep thinking about Becky and our first night .

__________________________________________

It was my first time trying to write a mature scene.

Hope you all like it

Thank you

Your Innocent

Author.