GUILTY

Sarocha's Pov

I was starstruck by all the accusations and harsh words.

Unknowingly, a tear started to form in my right eye , threatening to fall.

I tried to compose myself, but I couldn't understand what happened , because I am pretty sure that I didn't leak the photos nor did I conspire against Becky's Dad in order to get him shot.

She told me that she now knows the truth, then how can she still side with her Dad .

Literally, All Armstrong Family members are the same. Selfish and self- centred.

When I went back to class ,I came to know that Becky didn't attend half of the classes and went home.

Now , I am feeling guilty about blackmailing her, But My main doubt now is Who dared to leak the photos.

I have to look into the matter and punish the offender.

After Some days............

Becky now avoids me and we do not have any tution sessions.

One Day, I was found a suspicious boy lurking around the Girl's Washroom.

Then I hid at a corner and after sometime of observing him .I saw that he sneaked inside the Girl's Shower Room and came out with a camera in his hand.

It means this whole time the person who was leaked the photos of Becky was none other than NOP, the creepy boy.

I started following him outside the School Campus and contacted my men to come to my location.

After making him unconscious with chloroform in handkerchief, my men took him to the basement.

After some beatings, he started opening his mouth.

Such a weakling, but has the guts to make such heinous crimes.

" I am sorry.Please let me go .I will do everything you will say. Please ,please." He begged.

I smirked and punched his face as my blood was boiling remembering the tormented face of Becky . Due to this boy , she is misunderstanding me and avoiding me.

"So you will do anything I will Say.

I already warned you that if you try to harm Becky again in any way. It will have serious consequences.

Okay so now say what you did if you want to die a less painful death." I asked sternly.

" I sell these photos and videos on websites for getting extra money. I actually photocropped Becky's images in order to take revenge and make her realise her standard.

What did she think of herself.

How did she dare to refuse me.

She is such a BITC...."Nop couldn't finish speaking, because before that only .
.
.
.
.
.

.
A thundering slapping sound echoes within the room.

" YOU FUCKING LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT, ONE MORE BAD WORD ABOUT BECKY AND YOU WILL NOT SEE THE NEXT SECOND IN YOUR LIFE". I said angrily fisting my hand trying to control myself.

I still cannot anything against Becky.

Why I am like this .

Why I am feeling this unusual strange feeling.

What did you do to me Rebecca Patricia Armstrong.

I ordered my men to not give him food for three days and five him special treatment (you know)....

I also made him apologise to Becky and post an official apologising statement accepting his mistake in the official website and delete the post.

He was also charged for defamation and being part of illegal business.