BLACKMAIL

Becky's Pov

After sitting on the chair.

Miss Sarocha immediately started attacking my lips with hers.

And started devouring it.

I did not get time to process.

After a few seconds ,after regaining my consciousness I pushed her and then slapped her.

" Professor, What are you doing" I said in a frustrated and angry tone.

But then she smirked and whispered near my ears " Be a good girl if you don't want me to leak our sweet time last night."

I gasped by this shocking revelation.

This means last night Miss Sarocha took advantage of me .

" How did you enter my house??. Why are you doing this to me "I asked as my voice was shaky filled with rage and fear.

Sarocha's Pov

" I have my means, Baby girl. You will know the reason in the upcoming episodes of your life .So don't worry." I said.

Then Becky tried to slap me again with an angry face.

But I stopped her and said" No ,No Don't even try to slap me .Control yourself , Otherwise you will not like to see What I am capable of and don't try to provoke my other side." I said.

She then tried to run out of my office.
But I held her wrist and told her

" If you share this with someone , Make sure you will be able to protect them from me .Think wisely Baby Girl . Also today I will come to your house in the evening for our teaching session." I said.

Then she sprinted out of my office.

___________________________________________

" Let's see what is the dark secret behind the Miss Sarocha's darkside."