CHIT CHAT OVER PASTA

Becky's Pov

Miss Sarocha lifted my chin as my face was flushed with rose red colour because I was dying out of embarrassment.
She then said softly " There is nothing to be embarrassed or feel sorry about .
Sleep walking is such a natural thing and if I say it honestly it was ", she then leaned closer to my face inhaling the aroma across my neck continuing,"CUTE",then left chuckling .

She then started helping me prepare the breakfast as I was dumbfounded by her cheesy words and then after some time continued cooking.

Sarocha's Pov

Becky is so adorable just like a kid.

After we started eating I started the conversation by saying " Wow you are a good cook ,Becky" ,after tasting the pasta.

" Thank you Miss Sarocha" she said shyly.

" So do you have any plan today ".I asked as today is weekend.

Becky's Pov

" Yes, I am planning of going to a party of my friends birthday bash with my best friend Irin." I answered.

I am so excited to go to the party 🎉🎉 as this will my first time going to a club for a party.

I have already informed my parents and Richie about it.

Miss Sarocha left after breakfast.
Then I chatted with my best friend for some time and after showering decided to take a nap .....

Sarocha's Pov

After I reached my house I started preparing my equipments because it will be easy for me to carry out my plan today as Becky will be going to the party.

Because the club which she is going is owned by my friend Tee.

Today's night will be an exciting night.