Chapter 11- Don't Trust Kim

At the Bank, Edward and Peg sit in front of a loan officer, who is looking through the papers on his desk. "No credit. No record of jobs you've held. No savings. No personal investments. No social security number, you may as well not even exist. There's no collateral." He looks at Peg.

"No, we already have a second on the house. But don't the testimonials make a difference? Did you see here the mayor's wife can't wait to become a client?" Peg says showing him different claims.

"We simply can't do it. Now, get yourself a social security card, establish credit, and buy yourself a car. You have a decided advantage, you can get one of those handicapped placards and park anywhere you like." Edward smiles not knowing what he has said.

When Peg and Edward exit the bank Peg starts to rant. "I can't believe it. It's just an outrage. But don't you worry. This isn't the end of it. We'll get your money somehow." Edward nods at her while Peg smiles at him.

~~~

Kim and Jim walked through the neighborhood after school ended and Kim wasn't happy with what Jim wanted to do. "But that's breaking and entering." Kim pointed out.

"Look, my parents have insurance up the rear. Ok. What'll it cost them? A little hassle, that's about it. A week and my dad will have a new and better everything." Jim says.

"We can't."

"Look, there's a guy who'll give us cash for this stuff." Jim still tries to convince the girl, but it isn't working.

"Jim, I don't want to."

"You don't want us to have our own van like Denny's where we can be by ourselves whenever we like? With a mattress in the back?"

"Why can't you just do it?" Kim says wanting the conversation to end.

"Cuz my father keeps the damn room locked. We need Edward to get us in. Then take the things to Y/n so she can make them more interesting so they'll up more."

"Can't you take the key, like, when he's sleeping or something?"

"Look, you don't understand. The only thing he hands onto tighter is his dick. Come on, Kim. Just tell Y/n you want to hang out together and then she will ask Razor Blades to come since he will do anything with her." Jim says already having a plan.

"What do you mean? You know she won't hang around with me even if the world is ending." Kim stops when she hears a certain part.

"Just lie and say that you have a project to do and she is the only person to help."

"That's not fair." Kim says not wanting her and Y/n's relationship to drift anymore further than it already is.

"What's fair got to do with it? There isn't any other way."

"There's gotta be."

"Look, I've wracked my brain. Don't you want us to have our own van?" Jim hugs Kim closer to her trying a different way to convince her.

"Yeah."

~~~

Kim walked up to Y/n's room and before she knocked she heard multiple voices coming from inside the room. Kim's curiosity got the best of her as she slightly opened the door and saw her and Edward having an actual conversation.

Kim is surprised since this is the longest she has ever heard Edward talk to someone. Kim slightly closed the door and knocked as she burly got there. After a couple of seconds, Y/n opens the door and is surprised to see Kim on the other side of the door.

"Can I help you with something?" Y/n asks.

"I wanted to know if you like to hang out with me and some friends? You can bring Edward if you like." Kim smiles while Y/n looks at her suspiciously.