Heart of Darkness 3x19

Começar do início

"We are talking about killing Klaus. John is dead because of him and Jenna is a vampire."

"No, Jenna is a vampire because Damon decided to rescue Klaus's vampire and werewolf for the ritual, after he forced his blood down you throat. Plus Klaus could of used her as his vampire but he only turned her and Jenna actually likes being a vampire. And John gave his life so you can live as a human, considering you would be a vampire because of Damon." I say tired of her defending Stefan and Damon considering they are just as bad.

"You're right. I'm sorry, I'm the worst sister alive. I was so driven by vengeance I didn't thought about my own sister. And this isn't first time I betrayed your trust, I without telling you surrendered both of us to Klaus at Slater's apartment. And I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Elena says tears appearing in her eyes and I go over to her and hugged her wanting to comfort her.

"I can't forgive you yet, but with time I will. " I pull away from her and look at her. "And let's face it, I'm not winning best sister award either."

"You probably could win it, you wouldn't have done things that I do. You would have talked to Jeremy instead of compelling him and actually thought first if I'm gonna be okay and asking me for what you need instead of stealing it and giving it to Esther."

"You're right, I am a better sister." I say in a proud tone and she just smiles at me looking at me through tears in her eyes. "But Lena you have your good moments as a sister, you maybe don't deserve best sister ever award but at least you try. And all I need is for you to try and think a bit more about your siblings feelings before doing things and think about your actions." I say and then remember something so I add. "Also I shouldn't have said anything about Stefan or Damon."

"You shouldn't have but you are right. Also Stefan thinks I have feelings for Damon, so he wants me to go on a trip with Damon to bring Jeremy back home."

"So, do you have feelings for Damon?"

"I... I don't know. I shouldn't."

"You can't help how you feel about someone. Even if you know you shouldn't."

"Are you talking about me or yourself. What happened Ana?"

"Well... when Bonnie left after unlinking the originals I kind of, sort of totallykissedKlaus." I say the last part super fast.

"What?"

"I kisses Klaus." I admit and in that second Caroline fast unlocks the door of the room and barges in.

"WHAT?!" Care yells at the same time Elena yells. "YOU KISSED KLAUS?!"

"Yes."

"How did that happened."

"Well, after Bonnie left, I stayed and decided to return things to it's places and Klaus came just as I picked grimoire from the ground. He took it from my hands and put it to it's right place, we talked a bit and then we kissed, made out a bit until Rebekah came in. And I quickly left."

"Wow." Care says and Elena is speechless.

"Please don't judge."

"We won't." Care says and then looks at my sister. "Right Elena." Elena just nods her head.

"Look it was one time thing, it won't happen again. I promise." I promise even if I don't believe it was just one time thing.

"It better be. We don't need you falling for the enemy." I roll my eyes discretely but nod none the less.

____________________________________

After my conversation with Elena, Caroline and I left for school to prepare everything for the dance. Considering she is the chair of dance committee and I'm her second in command as Bonnie and a lot of others likes to call it. As we enter the school we are confused as people are decorating for the 20s decade dance instead of 70s. Caroline sees Matt and drags me with her over to him.