kidnap redo

After he put the phone down he opened the drawer and took out a gun. I gulped. He then went around the desk and was standing Infront of me. When he pulled off the tape me, I said " ouch."

" suck it up. Anyways... where is my 200 hundred thousand . Sebastian Crawford."

Boomer's P.O.V.

After they left the room for the plan to work. Which was to scare him and make him piss in his pants. I sat in the chair facing him. I was pretending to do something my phone when i herd a thump. I looked up from my phone and said " hi. "

After I put the phone down I opened the drawer and took my gun. When I sense that he was scared but not scared to piss himself, I went around the desk and he pulled off the duck tape.

He said " ouch."

" suck it up. Anyways... where is my 200 hundred thousand . Sebastion Crawford."

He was about to say something when my iPhone 10 plus rang.

We are the champions - Queen

I went around the desk and picked up the phone.

" what ?'

" phase two."

" You kidnapped the wrong person."

Eri's P.O.V Recap..

After he put the phone down he opened the drawer and took out a gun. I gulped. He then went around the desk and was standing Infront of me. When he pulled off the tape me, I said " ouch."

" suck it up. Anyways... where is my 200 hundred thousand . Sebastian Crawford."

Just as I was about to say something his phone rang.

We are the champions - Queen

He went around the desk and picked up the phone.

" what ?''

" You kidnapped the wrong person."

As I was trying to cut the rope becuse my hands were tied behind my back, I looked a him so it wont look suspicious.

Third P.O.V.

After Boom hung up the phone. He took out a pocket knife and said " I will let you - the door opened and he pretended to be to shocked to see his pretend girlfriend.

Eve in a disguise because it was her plan said " Babe, You missed my friend's wedding - she saw Eric tied to the chair. After she crossed her arms looking mad.

"WTF, you said you stopped."

Boom said " I uh..

Eric smirked at Boomer.

Just as Boomer was about to smack Eric gun shots were heard. Sev used blank guns.

List

1) The wedding plan

2) His cold  heart 

3) The  billionaire's obsession

4) loving lyra

5) if  santa had a son

6) swapped feelings

7) swapped love

8) The dairy swap

9) Sugar

10) The locker letters

11) just a deal

12) five star hotel

13) the perfect accident

14) sticky notes

15) dear santa

16) the boy who blackmailed me 

17) the froggy box

18) boyfriend  for the weeekend

19) his cupcake girl

20) do it like a dude