nonsense story

Plot of story

girl found her boyfriend cheating on her with her best friend. When she burned his stuff in her backyard, lighting flashed in the sky. After she closed the garbage car to put out the fire she went inside the house. When she went to take a shower, the power went out. She went to the kitchen to look for a flash light. After she found the flash light she saw something crawling.

Nick Hargrove - Charmed 2018

andrew james morley - Lighting point 2012

she called her boyfriend to meet me in Java's snice its been three days that she avoided him. Eve at Javas waiting for Noah snice its been three days snice he cheated. She was just about break up text him so that she didn't have to face him but it was too late because he walked in the coffee shop and spotted her. As he got closer she notice he had a hickey on his neck.

Eve's P.O.V.

When he sat down in front of me he said "sorry. I'm late. There was traffic."

I knew he was lying to me. I said "its fine. There is something I have to - notification popped up. It read : Hazel Warren. 21 years old. Leukemia. 40k reward.

I cleared my throat and said "Lets break up."

His eyes went wide.

" why?"

Just as I was about to say something another notification popped up.

It read : morainal service is in two hours. I'll send you the address.

I stood up and said " you have a hickey."

Before he could say something, I left and didn't turn back. When he walked out to catch her it was to late she drove away.

15) My best friend's diary - Aaron_the_nobody

16) My brother cupid - AshleyNaylor

17) Sticky Note noy - Autummnn_

18) Letters from an ex wife , Wooing the ex wife - ThesarcasticBrunette

20 ) After five years - procrastiNATION99