sister's boyfriend find out girlfriend's sister secret

old plot of my story....

* Airsophia broke up with Noah . Zero and Air became friends, found out that Air is a SBH. ( SBH - shadow bounty hunter ) became friend with Boom, Zeplin and Fofo.

A month later Air was having a movie marathon with her sister and her sister's boyfriend.

Blaze pov

When the movie was over, I was going to ask my girlfriend if she wanted to watch another movie. I looked to my left and saw that she was sleeping. I was got up from the couch and said " another movie guys."

Zero said " I'll pop another one in."

Air said " why not."

I went upstairs to get a blanket from my room. When I came back down, I heard my brother said " just be careful, I don't want you in the hospital."

" I'll be fine. plus Boomer and Zep got my back."

Just as he was about to answer , I took a step and the stair creaked. Both of them looked at me. My brother whispered something to her. Air said " I'll get more popcorn." after she went into the kitchen , I sat on the couch and covered my girlfriend with the blanket.

Third Pov

After Airsophia went into the kitchen, Blaze covered his girlfriend with the blanket and noticed that the bowl was on the coffee table .

Blaze said " she forgot the bowl." He took it and went in the kitchen and then was shocked making him drop the bowl.

Zero sat there for a minute and then rushed to the kitchen.

When Blaze was in the kitchen with the bowl, He dropped it because he was in shocked. There was a skeleton person on fire standing halfway out the door.

Zero came in and said " sugar honey ice tea." ( first letter of sugar, First letter of honey. First letter of Ice. First letter of tea. )

Skeleton person turned around Blaze took a step back and freaked out.

Zero mouth to Airsopha go.

( Airsopha transforms into dead pools outfit and ghost rider)

Seth was bout to say something when Air said " I'm sorry."

Air took out her gun tranquilized gun. She as she was bout to take the shot, Blaze closed his eyes when he got pushed and fell. When he got up he said " what the - he gasped because he saw Zero dead on the floor.

Air said " this is a warning. When he wakes up, tell him to meet me at the haunted mansion on louis street when the sun set hits. Or else i kill him but it will look like he suicide himself.

Blaze gulped and said "ye..yes. I'll tell him."

Air used smoke boom to get out of the house

Zane's P.O.V.After going through dark hallways and going down creaky stairs and entering this really big room underground- there were a lot of people. The place reeked with blood and sweat. In the middle of the room was a cage that was about eight feet tall. It almost looked like the Octagon the UFC fighters duel it out in. There were people surrounding around the cage, cheering and chanting and the place was packed!

"C'mon!" Zane shouted and pushed Blaze until they reached the front of the cage.

"An-gel An-gel!" he heard people chant.

Blaze saw two girls fighting and one of them looked exactly like Moka.

Dead and not buried - makeandoffer

Dead until we meet again - hatsoff343

Dear mr pessimist - ChasingMadness24

Espresso love - Thecarfreenook

Eight letters three words - Folkpoem

Extemporaneous mistletoe - transcendents

Falling for you - SusanKSaltos

Falling in love with Ms. Bennet - lavenderdaisee

Friend's without benefits - Heyyitsmeexo

Falling for my brother's best friend - amourecrivain

Fake dating the enemy - xwinglessx

Fake it - meshii

Finding Cinderella - cb159266

Five star hotel - mayaApples

Forty-seven uses for a paper clip - tiptope13

Finding Cinderella - authorcolleenhoover

Friendship for dummies - leigh_