9. Cursed & Erased memory

Cursed & erased memory

Zero P.O.V.

I woke up in the hospital. I started to freak out then i remembered what happened. I looked to my left and saw Aero sleeping in the chair leaning on some guy who was in a Burberry suit texting someone on his phone. I was just about to clear my throat when he looked up from his phone and said " How are you feeling Zane."

" Its Zero and I'm fine."

After he introduced himself, he said " I need you to stay calm."

I gave him a puzzled look.

After Deku gave Aero a wet willie , She freaked out and clawed his chest. When Deku was bleeding I gasped. Aero looked at me and then said "shite. I uh... How are feeling. Ze.

Third P.O.V.

Deku was texting when he sense that Aero's friend had woke up. He put his phone down and said "How are you feeling Zane."

" Its Zero and I'm fine."

After Deku introduced himself, De ( aka Deku ) said " I need you to stay calm."

Zero gave De a puzzled look.

After Deku gave Aero a wet willie , She freaked out and clawed his chest. When Deku was bleeding zero gasped. Aero looked at me and then said "shite. I uh... How are feeling. Ze."

Zero said " I'm fine, but shouldn't we get a nurse. Deku you're bleeding very badly."

Deku put his hand on the scare and it magically healed. Deku gave a card to Zero and

said " Stop by any time but no fighting in my bar."

After he left the room, Aero said " I'm sorry. I just need to get my mind off my boyfriend cheating on me. And don't get mad what i am bout to tell you."

Kiroo's P.O.V.

I was eating with my boyfriend and his friends since his friends are my friends too. Just as I was about to eat a slice of my pizza, Rayn said "babe, I need to talk to you."

" okay what is it."

He pulled me away from our friends . I hope he is going to confess that he was cheating and that he won't do it again.

" I'm sorry... but I think we need some time a part."

I couldn't believe it. I made a fist then and then he said " we can still be friends right."

" yeah."

I then said " okay." and started to walk away. When I went to the girl's room, I went to than handicap stall. After I locked the door. I sat on the toilet and flushed it. The toilet elevator lead me to the secret back room, second floor in the of library. When the book shelf closed, I text Nina to get me out of school. After she replied back, I used the toilet elevator to get to the roof top of the school building.

In the Demon World... at the gym. Kiroo's P.O.V.

After I hit the punching bag, Nina said " are your clam."

" shut up." I said as I punched the punching bag again. And Nina fell backwards on her but.

She said " look, I know it's hard on you, but u have to let it go."

" I just can't." while punching the punching bag one last time.

Just as she was about to say something, my phone buzzed.

" Yoslish?"

Nina laughed and said " About time, my arse is hurting me."

In the human world.. Loke's P.O.V.