he is a werewolf

Zero's P.O.V.

When school was out , i didn't want to be notice even though i am a zomwolf ever since the accident. ( He was save from the car accident. A crazy scientist injected him for some experiment. ) When I was heading to the school's parking lot when I got pulled to the school side building. When I was pushed up against the at the wall. The bully Nick said " where is the money you own me."

" I need time."

Just when he was about to punch me, someone said " hey let go of him."

I looked to my left and some girl walking towards us. Nick said " this doesn't concern you."

Just as he was about to punch me, She punched him so hard that I heard his jaw cracked.

Just as i was about to say something , when she turned around and punch him again. When he was unconscious, I said " is he ...

She said " I jut think he's knocked out."

She started to walk way. When I caught up with her. I taped her shoulder. When she flipped me, I fell on my back.

previously Eve's P.O.V

When I was out of the school building using the back door I heard someone said " where is the money you own me."

" I need time."

I looked a the side of the building. A few feet from me was a guy being bullied. I need to blow off some steam so decide to help the guy out. As I got closer, the guy was about to get punched when I said "hey let go of him."

The guy in the red hoodie looked at me and said " this doesn't concern you."

Just as he was about to punch him, I punched him so hard that I heard his jaw cracked.

Just as He was about to say something , I turned around and punch him again. When he was unconscious, He said " is he ...

I said " I jut think he's knocked out."

I started to walk way. As I was walking away. I sense someone was fowling me. I sense someone was fowling me. When the person caught up with me. The stranger tap on my shoulder, I flipped him.

I gasped when he got up. I then said " I think i should take you the hospital."

He said " its fine."

" No Its not."

Third P.O.V.

They were arguing until he growled at Eve. Eve gasped because she saw that he had red eyes and his teeth were forming into wolf teeth. Zero realized what he did and then said " I .. uh.. he walked way before she could answer him. She stood there confused but not freaked out like a normal person would.