Re born again with powers

After Noah hung up the phone, he quickly got dressed. Jenni said " you going to funck ( take out the letter n ) another girl.

Noah said " Rayla is in the hospital. " While quickly putting on his jeans.

Jenni said :what? why didnt Lola called me.

" maybe your phone off."

Jenni got out of bed and put on her clothes. She then walked away from the bed and to the dresser that was Infront of the bed to get her bag. When she took out her phone she turned it on and saw 10 miss called form Lola.

" shite 10 miss called from Lola."

Noah said " It might be serious."

Jenni got out of his bed and said " just text me when your at the hospital. I'll meet you there looking good."

Noah shrugged his shoulder and got dressed.

Noah Pov

After she left, I took off the bed sheets and put them in the washer. After I started the washer, I got in my car which was 2004 mustang that was red and drove to the hospital.

Zero pov

I was standing in front of my girlfriends grave. She just got buried. She died because of cancer. She didnt want to take the treatment. She wanted to live. When everyone left, I stayed because I really did love her. When the sun was setting I decided to leave. When I was walking, I took out my air pod and was about to put it in my ear when I heard a gun shot. When I was about to call the police, I wacked from behind.

Zero into Jake

Chapter

Different story Chapter 4

Third POV

Laven opened her eyes and notice that she was in the hospital since the walls, floors and ceiling were white. She was lying in bed a with white blanket over her. Her left arm was in white cast and in a sling. She got from the bed and started to walk when the door opened. The stranger with a worried look on his face was standing in the door way. His worried look turned into a nervous look. He said " i'll get the doctor."

Before she could ask him who he is, she started to remember the accident. After the doctor examined her and making sure she didn't have amnesia. He told her that she could leave tomorrow. Once the doctor left, the stranger said " well since you don't have amnesia , i will go now."

He started to walk towards the door about to leave when he remembered that he doesn't know her name.

He turned around and said " uh. I'm Sleven. Please don't press charges on me?"

" you hit me with your car." Laven said in a angry voice.

Sleven gulped and said " why were you crying in the middle of the road?."

" why do care? "

Sleven said " you right. I uh...his phone rang.

Please don't go - Joel Adams

Sleven POV

After I hung up the phone. I heard her walking. I turned around and put on a worried face as I opened the door. When she gave me confused look on her face I gave a nervous look and told her I'll get a doctor. When the doctor left, I said " well since you don't have amnesia, I will go now."

I turned around and was heading for the door when I remembered that I don't know her name. I turned around and said " uh. I'm Sleven. Please don't press charges on me?

" you hit me with your car." She said angrily.

I gulped and said " why where u crying in the middle of the road?