bets at a rave 3

1) The wedding plan - LizThomaz

2) His cold heart - Beyondlocks

Kiroo's P.O.V.

When I felt him grinding back, that's when I put my plan into action. I stopped and faced him and kissed him. As we were making out, I pulled away and whispered in his ear and said " lets get out of here."

He nod his head. I then lead him to upstairs to the office room. After I locked room, I clapped my hands so the light would turn on and made out with him. He then squeezed my ass and I moaned. He pulled away and lead me to the couch. He hover over me and started to suck on my neck.

I let a moan escape my mouth. when his hands went under my shirt I stop him. I then stopped him. He gave me a confused look and I said " uh.. I need to use the bathroom."

He got off me and I went to the bathroom. When I locked myself in the bathroom, I went by the window and called Lexi.

Blaze's P.O.V.

When she was in the bathroom, I text Sleven that she is a virgin. He replied : Funck you! Now I own Jake two hundred."

I text back : did you guys bet the usual.

He replied : yeah. But come back in an two hours. I want a free drinks and I don't want to own Nick four hundred bucks.

I text back : okay will do. When I put my phone back in my pocket I waited. When she didn't come out of the bathroom I sigh and went to look for the bathroom.

.Just as I go up, she came out and said "I'm sorry, my sister called. Now were we?"

I kissed her and said " I believe we didn't finish making out."

As I let her on the couch. I hove over her and started to suck on her neck .As a let a moan escape mouth, I squeezed her boob. As she moaned I started to rub her thigh but she stopped me.I gave me a confused look and she said "I don't want to couch to be messy." I groaned and help her up, As she lead me closet. When she opened the closet a matters was there. When we pulled down the mattress , she pushed me and we got busy.

14) Meeting the pen pal - anarkhos

15) My best friend's diary - Aaron_the_nobody

16) My brother cupid - AshleyNaylor

17) Sticky Note noy - Autummnn_

18) Letters from an ex wife - ThesarcasticBrunette

19) Wooing the ex wife - ThesarcasticBrunette

20 ) After five years - procrastiNATION99

21) The coffee shop - sinfultruth

22) Take a sip - marvelers

23) My husband's girl - aasthamishra_

24) Dear mr billionaire - brend_izzy

25) Because of the bucket list - _elizabethb_