her secret

The Summer that changed her life. It happened during a camping trip with her friends.

Third P.O.V

Eve was camping with her best friend Lily , Lily's boyfriend Eric , her sister Molls ( aka Molly) and her cousins Jen ( aka Jennifer ) Aero ( aka Airsophia )

It was always a tradition that they go camping before school starts. Eve need to use the bathroom. She saw that her best friend and her boyfriend were in getting busy in the RV trailer, she decided to explore the woods. After she walked fifteen minutes away from the campsite, she had to use the bathroom really bad. Eve did her business in the bushes. She was walking back when she heard a gun shot. She turned around and gasped because she saw a guy being shot.

The guy with blue spikey blue hair with the gun appeared Infront of her and said " looks like your a witness so I'll kill you and then I'll kill him." just as he was about to shoot her, he had just turn to ashes in front of her.

A guy with sandy brown hair was walking towards her while he was bleeding from his shoulder. Eve snaped out from being frozen. When she notice that he was bleeding her instinct took over, she took out her phone to call an ambulance when he stopped her. He put a ring a on her finger and said " Dream dimension."

The ring zapped her and she fell asleep.

Eve's P.O.V.

I woke up in a garden. I was thinking i am dead when some sone said " you're not dead. Your in my dream land. "

I turned around and saw the guy who was shot in good heath. He was in the gazebo having tea. I was just about bomb him with questions when he said " I'm Boomer, I much time. Have a seat."

That's how she became a lycan.

That's how she became friends with Boomer

Eve's secret is that she is Lycan.

Lycan hunter - transform into a werewolf . Picture ghost riders outfit with cat ears and tail. The color of leather jacket boots and gloves are dead pools colors mix with wolverine's colors.

Wolverine the fictional character not the animal.