cheating and confused

Three days later ...... at school

Jessica 's P.O.V.

When class was over. I went to my locker and got my history book and got my lunch. I decided to surprise my boyfriend because surprises me. I went to the third floor of the school where his locker was. As I was getting close to him I saw that my friend was there. Just as I was about to take another step when I saw them kissing. I turned around and went to the school's roof top. When I was at the school's roof top. I went to the edge of building and scream. After I got all my anger out. I sat on the bench and starting thinking why did she do that.

Kenzo P.O.V.

I woke up to some one screaming. I sat up from the bench. I looked around and Jessica screaming at the edge of the building. I got off the bench and was about walk towards her and ask her why is mad. Just as took a step, a text message appear in front of my face. The text was from Leo saying that he's on his way back from Taco Bell.

Third P.O.V.

After Kenzo texted his friend, He walked towards the door when some thing had hit him. He turned around and said " what the hell?"

Jessica walked towards the stranger and said " i am so ... Kenzo , What are you doing up here?"

Kenzo cleared this throat and said " Me ? your the one who threw your phone at me."

Just as she was about to answer him, the door opened and Kenzo and Jessica fell. They both fell in a kissing position. He got up and said " I -

" Ken, you kiss a girl before i did , thats not fair."

After Jessica got up , Ken was about to say that they didn't kiss when Jessica said " It doesn't count unless he wants it - her stomach growled. She looked down embarrassed until he decided to help her from being embarrassed and said " I'll give you half of my burrito, if you tell me why did you threw your phone at me."

previously Jessica P.O.V.

I walked towards the stranger and said " i am so - Kenzo , What are you doing up here?"

He cleared this throat and said " Me? your the one who threw your phone at me."

Now...

Just as I was about to answer him, the door opened and we fell in a kissing position. He got up and was about to say something when the stranger said "Ken, you kiss a girl before i did , thats not fair."

After I got up , Ken was about to say something to the stranger when I said " It doesn't count unless he wants it - my stomach growled. I looked down embarrassed until Kenzo decided to help me from being embarrassed and said " I'll give you half of my burrito, if you tell me why did you threw your phone at me."

Third P.O.V.

Kenzo " I'll give you half of my burrito, if you tell me why did you threw your phone at me."

Leo said " I'm Leo. And I'm surprised He didn't have his first kiss yet."

Jessica was about to say something when Kenzo said " She's half cursed.

Leo said " what do you mean she's .. he sigh and then said " sorry, My uncle is dead and there is no cure.

Jessica gave him a confused look at Leo.

After school..... Kiroo's P.O.V.

I had just shut my locker and started to walk out of the school building. After I had just finished unchaining my bike from the bike rack, I heard ringing in my ears. I touched left my earing and said " what? Ake." There's a fight in DT you up for the prize."" how much?"" 4 million."" I'll be there in ten let me call Hacker."" okay bye."When I hung up, I touch my right ear and called up Fo. On the second ring he picked up." I need a ride."" in the school's glass house."" Thanks."When he hung up, I started to walk when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I grabbed it, twist it and stomped on the strangers foot. When the stranger yelled, I quickly turned around punched the stranger.