the dare redo story

Old story

Kenzo P.O.V.

I had just finished taking a shower . You see let me introduce myself. I was born normal until i got into a car accident. I became a zomwolf. I didn't believe the stranger until i became one.

Four months ago when i had turned 18 and it happened. And now I stay away from everyone.

After i had finished wiped the foggy mirror I sense a human at my front door step. I got dressed thinking that it my step brother he always crashed on Friday night.

When i opened the door i saw a girl around my age standing there. I was just about to say something when she pulled my collar shirt and whispered in my ear. I was four inches taller than her she had to stand on her tippy toes to grab my shirt.

Third P.O.V.

Skylar kept on calling Jess a chicken for always picking truth. Jess gave up and said " fine. what is it. "

" no take back."

Ray scuff and said " you're such a child.

" anyways , I dare you to kiss my neighbor."

" no way."

" your a chicken."

" no I am not.... What if he is an old man.... What if he is a crazy guy with -

Sky said " no take backs."

Ray said " no take backs.

Jess groan and said " fine."

Ray and Sky watched her from the hallway to see if she would go through with the dare. When Jess rang the door bell. She prayed that it was on old man. When the door open she was a little shocked that it was a guy who was sort of the same age as her. She grabbed his shirt collar since he was two inches taller than her. She whisper in his ear not to freak out. After she let go of his shirt collar she pushed him inside walked inside and shut the door.